CHAPTER LXXI-LXXV

Ch71 - Unclear Eyes and Slippery Paws

Meanwhile, the Monman Company that took over the Oran Carving Business discovered that the Masters League Carving Business had the name of the Star Network's store owner master and rose rapidly. The momentum was so great that they couldn't be suppressed through any secret means. Apart from the orders that the Monman Company received through special means, a large number of popular orders flowed to the Masters League.

The Monman Company decided to have some of the carvers bought by them secretly join the Masters League in order to get some commercial information as well as the guidance of the famous Master Time to improve their skills. They could also do some damage and ruin the reputation of the Masters League.

Unfortunately, they found that without exception, all the carvers bought by them were screened out in the first round of review and couldn't enter.

The screened carvers, who were backed by the Monman Company's financial support and encouragement, gathered at the headquarters of the Masters League to make a scene. For a time, whether offline or online, they made all sorts of remarks against the Masters League.

They said that the Masters League was arrogant and low-minded, insulting the carvers who received the empire's orthodox certification. The Masters League only recruited trainee carvers and used the name of Master Time. In fact, there were few empire certified carvers apart from the 18 masters. They were simply deceiving the imperial beastmen.

However, this matter was only noisy for an hour before they were scolded by the beastmen in Rong Mingshi's online store. After several occasions where the store master was slandered, almost all the beastmen in the buyers exchange area were fighting hard and they smashed the carvers.

More importantly, the history and works of these noisy and fierce carvers were exposed on the entire Star Network. For a while, the imperial centre for public opinion exploded.

-It is these so-called carving masters who are really insulting the empire's orthodox carving.

-These carvers should really have their qualifications revoked. Their works are too perfunctory.

-Why don't you look at your own works? They aren't even as good as trainee carvers. Can you prove that you didn't get your masters certification thorough very special means?

-Is the empire's carver certification system decaying?

The Monman Company saw that things weren't going well and had to give up. They tried to woo the empire's largest energy stone supplier to sever the supply of stones to the Masters League, only to discover that the Masters League had already formed an agreement with the resource company. An alliance agreement was reached and they had the priority of obtaining the resource company's right of delivery. Perhaps if the Monman Company didn't have a resource company of a slightly smaller size, their supply might've been directly cut off.

For a while, the Monman Company had all its advantages suppressed and had to settle down to concentrate on their existing business. They had just completed their basic reorganization when they found that a large number of military orders undertaken by the Oran Carving Business was overdue.

The Monman Company's chief executive contacted the military department responsible for the military's energy stone carving only to find that they had signed it to someone else. General Monman was stunned silly. He knew the person behind him. Wasn't this order supposed to naturally come to him?

It was a matter of great importance and naturally reached the emperor. The emperor, who was looking forward to the peace talks, heard the news and couldn't hold back his anger. After a moment of calm, he connected to the deputy commander who was in charge of military affairs after the marshal left.