CHAPTER XXXI-XXXV

Ch31 - Customized Order is Coming

Rong Mingshi continued reading the messages. He saw someone willing to bid tens of thousands of coins and some people even proposed to open an auction. This caused his mouth

to open slightly and for him to grab his ears. He knew that he might've lost money with the first work he sold on the Star Network, the dragon li energy stone. He just didn't expect it to be such a big loss.

100,000 star coins were enough to buy many medium-grade energy stones.

Rong Mingshi sat there holding his thick tail, feeling a bit sad. He continued to read the buyer's messages and saw many people had attached short video images to the messages. They were all beast shaped. Since the technology of the empire was relatively developed, these images were recorded in 3D, displaying the beast shape in various forms.

There were golden pythons twisted up, gorillas smashing their chests, big crocodiles swinging their tails to show their strength... Of course, there were also cute chipmunks, meowing cats and unexpected, a baby elephant spraying water...

The little leopard released the tail in his mouth. He flipped through the interface and carefully observed the images of these beasts. It was like being immersed in the image and he learnt the characteristics of many imperial beastmen.

Rong Mingshi was watching with gusto with a video call from Marshal Black Dragon jumped onto the interface. Rong Mingshi was shocked and raised his head slightly, his paws pressing on the video request. Then the image of Black Dragon Aojia appeared in front of him.

At the same time, the little leopard's images appeared in front of the marshal... as well as the various 3D beast images from the store that were opened around the little leopard.

Aojia, "..."

The marshal froze for a moment. The little leopard cocked his head and swiped his paws over Aojia's image. He thought that the network had a bad signal, causing Aojia's image to be stuck.

The person, who had just yesterday told the housekeeper that he would allow the little leopard to stand at the top, looked at the enlarged version of the leopard paws and took a deep breath. "...Have you eaten yet?"

Rong Mingshi retracted his paws and approached Aojia's image. "Yes, I've eaten. The housekeeper made nutrition agents with a meat flavour."

Aojia nodded. "Tell the housekeeper the flavours you like and he will understand. I have something to do and will be back later tonight. Go to sleep first."

Rong Mingshi nodded. He would confirm to the buyers on the Star Network that he wasn't lazy.

Aojia glanced at the beast images that made him feel green and said, "Don't be too tired. Watch your paws so they don't get hurt."

Aojia and the little leopard spoke a few words before Calant's low voice was heard, reminding him, "Sir, His Majesty is coming."

Rong Mingshi heard this and stretched out his paw to wave at Aojia. "You should go if you are busy."

The image of Aojia in front of Rong Mingshi changed from flat to 3D. The 3D image of Aojia reached out and rubbed the little leopard's head before turning off the video communication.

Rong Mingshi leaned down, stretched out a paw and hugged Aojia's pillow. His head was placed on the pillow as his blue leopard eyes continued to flip through the images one by one, slightly shaking his rough tail as he considered the problem.

The reason he first opened this online store was to quickly make money, pay Aojia back for the tuition money and to buy the stones he wanted.

Now that he saw all the potential buyers taking the initiative to show their beast form, Rong Mingshi suddenly had an idea. A direct auction might bring more money after carving a stone but the disadvantage was that he could only carve an energy stone with the general features of a beast. It lacked the spirituality and personality of many beast forms. For the purchaser, the utilization of the energy stone was also compromised.