CHAPTER LXXXVI-XC

Ch86 – Extra – Daily Raising of Children on Earth (4)

Due to the little leopard hatching, the movie matter was naturally left behind. Rong Mingshi held the soft fire leopard and was full of expectations for the one in the freezer hatching as soon as possible.

The small fire leopard in the palm of his hand was very lively. He probed at the computer and from time to time, he called out. He held his thick paws and looked around the palm, little ears moving back and forth while listening to the movements.

He also bit the fingertip, cocked his head and gnawed curiously with newly created white fangs. After playing a while, he seemed to be tired. He turned in a circle on the palm before yawning. Holding his fluffy tail, he leaned against Rong Mingshi and closed his eyes.

Rong Mingshi’s heart softened as he rubbed the back of the little leopard with his thumb. Just then, Aojia came close to his ears, warm breath pouring in as he spoke in a nice and deep voice. “Baby, the second egg is going to break.”

Rong Mingshi endured the numbness of his body and immediately looked at the freezer. Previously, he missed the situation where the small fire leopard broke out of the shell. He absolutely couldn’t miss this one.

He saw the frosty white egg in the freezer sway. There was a faint creaking sound before a crack appeared from the top of the bottom of the white eggshell. He just heard this sound when the top of the eggshell was broken and the black dragon’s head smashed out. There was a half eggshell on top of its head as the golden vertical eyes looked at the outside.

A short time later, the little black dragon opened its wings and used the dragon claws to break open the eggshell restricting its body. This was a miniature version of the big black dragon. It was just that there was some frost on this body.

The little black dragon lay there and then used two blows to remove the frost hanging off it. This revealed beautiful and delicate black scales. It stared at the two men outside the glass window of the freeze and flapped its dragon wings while giving a low roar. In the -18 degrees freezer, a small frost was breathed out. It hit the glass window of the freezer and formed a beautiful ice flower, not far from a broken glass window.

However, it was still very mighty and domineering. After the roar, the little black dragon fanned its wings and tried to fly up but its strength was obviously insufficient after hatching. The little dragon wings couldn’t move its body.

The little black dragon cocked his head and stepped on the eggshell to go forward. He tried to get close to the two people outside but didn’t expect to be tripped by the raised eggshell. It fell down with the small dragon wings and dragon tail.

Rong Mingshi couldn’t hold back and smiled gently. It was just that he was holding the small leopard in his hand and couldn’t free a hand to open the freezer door. He could only glance at Aojia.

Aojia rubbed Rong Mingshi’s head before opening the glass door of the freezer and reached inside for the dragon struggling to climb up. The little black dragon was caught by the wings and struggled in mid-air, his fat tummy exposed and he looked a bit pitiful.

Rong Mingshi’s mouth twitched. Compared to the treatment of the small fire leopard, this little black dragon didn’t seem to be Aojia’s biological child.

Biological child. These words circled around in Rong Mingshi’s head. He seriously watched the little black dragon being held by the wings, recalled the appearance of the big black dragon and vaguely realized something.

This big black dragon already had children. Then who were the dragon’s mother and leopard’s mother?

Rong Mingshi had a sense of guilt.