CHAPTER LXI-LXV

Ch61 – Big Whale

Aojia kept patting the fur of the snow leopard as he spoke to the 18 masters. “The leopard needs people in his store. If you still want him to be your master, go to the store platform.”

Hearing this, the 18 masters sighed with relief. They thought it was a big deal but it was just going to the store platform. They had already been to the little leopard master’s online store but they had been smashed in public by the little leopard master.

...It was a bitter heart.

Thus, the 18 masters eagerly nodded to Marshal Black Dragon. “Then our master is decided.”

At the same time, the masters thought that the big black dragon being their master’s beastman was very reasonable.

It was just that when they agreed, the little leopard moved from the chest of the black dragon and his furry head emerged close to the masters. The pair of blue leopard eyes were hesitant and even contained some doubts.

Aojia wanted to let these masters run the carving business left to him by his mother? He always felt they were unreliable... He hadn’t forgotten the bad words these masters said about his big black dragon!

The little leopard master’s gaze deeply stabbed at the heart of the 18 young (not) masters! The more than a dozen old faces became solemn and spoke one after another.

“Isn’t it just the store? Master can rest assured that we will definitely do a good job!”

“There will absolutely be no more bad words about Master’s store!”

“We guarantee that all buyers will be satisfied and there will be no mistakes!”

“Master’s business will definitely run smoothly and the turnover will increase by several times!”

Aojia spoke to the little leopard, “They can go to the platform and recruit new carvers. Their original authority as a master and them being Master Time’s apprentice means the buyers will agree. I will find a special manager for each carving store and the carving business will soon be on the right track, rest assured.”

“The black dragon is right!”

“We have raised several master carvers. We have absolute dignity and authority!”

“...Wait, what did the black dragon just say? Stores?” A master suddenly realized something.

“What do you mean by each carving store? The little leopard master has opened a store offline?”

Rong Mingshi looked up at the 18 masters and earnestly said, “I just took over the carving business left by my mother. There are more than 180 stores in the entire empire.”

“...”

“...”

“...”

The masters suddenly felt they had swallowed a big whale and were a bit choked up. Aojia raised his eyebrows and watched the masters. “You just promised. Do you want to back out?”

“...”

The more than a dozen masters were not only flustered but also had a bit of indigestion. Their faces were green. Go to more than a hundred store platforms? Wasn’t this going to exhaust their old bones?

“The little leopard has 10 custom orders to do and no free hands. It seems that the masters don’t want to do this. If that is the case...”

Aojia looked down at the little leopard and continued. “Let’s go to the carver’s certification office and find a few young carvers who are willing to learn. They don’t have the authority of a master bu it doesn’t matter. You can find more than a few for your stores. Once you have time to teach them, it is estimated that they will exceed the level of a master.”