The End of One life, The Start New

Sence 2

Metallic blood and rotten body's, that was the only thing he could smell when Hecate awake. Eye slowly opened sun light shine through the broken door the sun slowly rising from the peak as if it didn't want to begin.

'what happened' Hecate thought as hes eyes shot open 'Nooo it can't be true please God let it not be true', look up and around he saw the decapitated body of his family the dry blood stained the floor and wall.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" a scream of bloody horror. Feeling pain in his head, he rushes to a mirror he saw his reflection in the broken glass, to fangs had grown in his mouth and two red scars appear on each cheek.

Hecate claws at his face as he rushes away from the broken mirror, looking at his reflection one more time he screams

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO" sliding down to his knee Hecate sobs in pain from his family and now his demon reflection 'W.... Why did this happen what did we do to deserve this, he kept me alive why... why' Hecate thought in the angst.

A men standing tall with scars across his body with a Nirachi Bland on his side, this man was Kenpachi a retired the First Blood Hashira know to man. 'Humm the smell of blood and death' looking off at the direction.

Dashing at a fast pace the man went full speed. Kenpachi smell a demon precedence of two demon but one was fade more sinister confused he stilled smelling the air one more time eyes widen, "No it can't be this sent it Muzan, he ran and appeared Infront of a house it sight to be hold".

A once peaceful sight that held laughter and love was taking over by a dark presence, as Kenpachi approach the house the door he see it's demolished nothing but splitters now.

He looks up hearing a cry see a boy hold his head, sobbing covered in his families blood surprised the demon didn't sense him noticing that he just turn, Kenpachi pissed clenched his fist he didn't make it in time, "Hey quite crying already, it not going to bring the back",

In shock Hecate was startled looking at the  new person in the room he had scars cover his body from head to toe his chest showed with pride. Hecate back away against the wall putting his hands up in defense and afraid.

Kenpachi thoughts ran through his head surprised 'hmm' he's different he is indeed a  demon, I can see smell his scent,  but he's doesn't feel the need to feed, I have seen new born demon attack for flesh as soon as they awake no matter if it mother, brother or child, but he hasn't  devored the body's of his family".

Does he not crave for human flesh and blood Muzan how... How was this boy able to resist your blood, 'I'll make him my student just to piss you off'. Kenpachi smirked yes this plan will work, Smirking eviley at Hecate.

Hecate swallow the lump on his throat still against the wall a shiver went down his spin having a bad feeling about this man "Who are you, what do you want how was that man who attacked my family".