Training, New Master

Scene 3 start of one year

Hu...hufff huff.................. slash slash............drip drip...................

CLASH
"COME ON BOY GET UP FIGHT ME HAHAHA HAHAH" Kenpachi yell bring his blade against Hecate. Hecate quickly shot to the push all his breath into his muscle through his legs he gained speed flashing behind his master he brought his blade down.

Cling his master mearly stop the blade with two fingers. Smirk Kenpachi brought his blade down.

Hecate eye blazed with the resolve as he changed his position rolling out of the way the ground split opened , Hecate swallowed and closed his eye and thought about his family, his strength Hecate snapped his eyes open showing Kenpachi that he finally found his resolved. "Blood Breath 1st Form Blood Slash" Hecate Spoke.

 "Blood Breath 1st Form Blood Slash" Hecate Spoke

Blast

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" crash, crash, crash. Kenpachi eye widen in shock as he had four large gashes on his chest, it had been of 60 years since someone had cut him. He crash into three trees coughing up blood.

Snapping into a stance he smirk and yell with pride "You have cut me, it been may years since I had a worth opponent, MAKES ME WANT TO TRAIN YOU HARDER" Hecate sweat dropped shaking his head and his master action "What master that's not fair nooooo I don't want to HEYYY WHAT THE HELL PUT ME DOWN" As Kenpachi grab Hecate by his hips and throw him over his shoulder and started to run to the top of the mountain.

"Noooooo stop I don't want too OWW" a bump once again laid against the top of his head, "Listen up brat you with go down the mountain and reach my home before the sun has rises..... If you fail well I will not train you anymore". Kenpachi told Hecate "WHAT" Hecate yelled. Only to turn around to find Master Kenpachi was gone mouth now dropped Hecate was pissed.

Taking a breath, Hecate closed his eye and focused on all of his senses, as he ran down the mountain he trips Hecate crash down in a hole 'Damn there traps crap got to be careful, he stop and used every senses to feel the traps that was spread across the forest floor. he could hear birds, leaves falling from trees, bug crawling against the dirt, traps everywhere and a demon prowling around,  WHAT A DEMON, quick run in that direction he flashes to the demon. Slamming to the ground he came to a stop.

Hecate gasp his throat grow a lump as he started at a demon who was devouring a girl alive.......................