1rst Hashira Meet, In Trouble

Scene 10

Master house

"He......hey.......Hheyyy... Wake.. up... DAMN YOU WAKE UP" a white head male yelled in Tanjiro face. "Hu..hu" Tanjiro looked up confused ' Nezuko and Hecate, where's Inosuke and Zenitsu'.

Tanjiro sat up quickly "Nezuko we're Nezuko". Slam his face meet the ground "Shut up you don't have a right to speak traitor". The white head spoke again. "Who..who are you". Tanjiro shutter quietly.

"We are the 9 Hashira I am Tengen Uzui the Sound Hashira I am flamboyant, next to me is Kyojuro Rengoku the Flame Hashira, this is Shinobu Kocho the Insect Hashira, next to her is Mitsuri Kanroji the Love Hashira, Obanai Iguro the Serpent Hashira, Muichiro Tokito the Mist Hashira, Giyu Tomioka the Water Hashira, sanemi shinazugawa the Wind Hashira and finally Gyomei Himejima the Stone Hashira". As he had finished point out everyone.

"That's..ss no..tt true there on..e more Hashira and that's Hecate the Blood Hashira". Mitsuri whisper a blush on her cheeks. Rengoku felt his body warm up hearing his name as Rengoku thought about Hecate beauty.

"We're is mother, Where's Nezuko and Inosuke and Zenitsu". Tanjiro yelled out. Slam the box containing Nezuko had a Nariachi blade pointed at it, Sanemi stood before pissed that this boy. "Shut up why were you protecting this scum it's a demon, it deserves death" Sanemi scream.

As he raise his blade to slice into the box Bammm Sanemi gut was kicked as he flow into a tree crash. Everyone head shoot to the perpetrator shocked it was Hecate his face held angry as he stared down Sanemi who looked up. "What the fuck do you think your doing Sanemi attack my Children," Hecate shouted. "Wh..what your children" Sanemi shutter out his chest hurt from that kick it was powerful.

"Master is entering please welcome him" the twin spoke as they opened the door, out walked Master Kagaya Ubuyashiki stood with is wife. Everyone dropped to there knees and Sanemi smashed Tanjiro head into the ground "Good evening master it so nice to see you are well"Sanemi spoke softly and gently. 'What this isn't too he hot head man he was he like a entire different person' Tanjiro thought as he saw everything kneeling even mom.

"Thank you Sanemi, now please release Tanjiro. I gave permission to travel with the demon Nezuko" Master spoke softly as it shocked everyone to the core as Sanemi grow pissed once again. "Master please tell me this a joke one was enough". Slam Sanemi head was smashed by Tanjiro head, Tanjiro shouted "Don't talk about mom like that".

"Hee hee haha haha" Mitsuri giggled out accidently laughing at Sanemi quickly covering her mouth she looked away from Sanemi death glare. "Tanjiro who is you mother" Shinobu asked with a smile. Everyone turned to him as he blushed he whispered "He... Hecate is mom" as his face turn even brighter. Everyone "Huh?".

"Hahag hahah haha I totally see Hecate being a Mother it very flamboyant" as Tengen laughed. Everyone nodded as Muichiro looked at Hecate 'Humm... a mother huh? He was war..m and I do feel hom..e' Muichiro nodded as he walked twords Hecate he held out his arm up to Hecate.

Hecate felt movement and look down see Muich wanting to pick him up he blushed at the cute face.