Butterfly Mansion

Scene 6

Morn ☀️

'Huh'..... Slowly Hecate eye open see the sun shine through the window, Hecate snaps up but cries in pain from his side finding himself on a white bed, it smelled of medicine and clean chemicals he realized he was in a hospital room.

Hecate grunts 'Were the hell am I now, damnit I can't believe I passed out'. Hecate scalded himself, Suddenly a female spoke "Good your awake gave us quite a scare you injuries were quite bad".

Looking up he sees a women in pink and white coat with a butterfly clip in her hair.
"My name is Shinobu kocho I'm the Insect Piller, you were brought here by Rengoku the Flame Hashira he found you after the battle with lower moon 2 you were badly wounded and barley conscious".

Hecate Humm in response" I see I'll have to thank him, how long here I been here for and when can I leave". Hecate asked. Shinobu looked surprised" Goodness you were out for about a week, your quite eager to fight again in your state, it will take time to heal,so rest".

Hecate grunted angrily disagreeing with the women and stood up once again surprising Shinobu" What are you doing get back in be you'll open your wounds...." she was cut off when Hecate riped off the bandages around him.

Looking at his body Hecate controls his breath as it began to heal. Shinobu eye widen at that. 'What is this man he's  he can't be normal how can he stand after the battle the wounds on him should have token weeks to heal yet he was able to stand and do it himself in a matter of seconds master must know of this' Shinobu thought.

"Are you done staring" Hecate spoke a blush acrossed Shinobu face. Hecate began to grab his clothes as he began to undress Shinobu stood shocked as the muscles of Hecate bulged as he removed his shirt. "Ahhhh don't just change Infront of me" Shinobu shouted running out of the room slamming the door. Hecate looked confused wondering what her problem was.

After he was dressed Hecate left the room see a hallway he began walking down it passing room after room he looks out the window. Opening it he jumps out the window finally out of the house he stretches his ache body. Looks like he need to train hard to get back in shape. Clash..... Clash the sounds of blades hitting each other coat his attention.

Arriving he see training grounds open. Hecate smirked oh yes this place is perfect to get back in shape from.

A empty space for Hecate to train in he starts by 1,000 swings of his sword

A empty space for Hecate to train in he starts by 1,000 swings of his sword......one..... Two...three.
What Hecate didn't realize was he was being watched by nine Pillers.

As Hecate finished his sword swings he began to run around the field 1,000 time with a tree on his back and yes I mean a really tree.