Second Mission, The Bloody House

Scene 8

As the morning sun peaked through the sky Hecate awake from his slumber, Humm Hecate looked down only to see Muichiro sleeping next to him again though he didn't really mind. It caused a smile to light up on Hecate face.

Making Breakfast Hecate made fried rice with a omelette on top of it.

He called out for Kenpachi and Muichiro to eat breakfast, as Muichiro walked out he rubbed his eyes in a cute manner

He called out for Kenpachi and Muichiro to eat breakfast, as Muichiro walked out he rubbed his eyes in a cute manner. Smile Hecate gave each a plate  full of food with a "Itadakimasu" Hecate begins to eat.

After a peaceful breakfast Hecate kasugai Crows flows in, "caw caw Mission head north to village Ashok, disappear to those who enter a house" Bloody spoke. Hecate stood up and stretch out his muscles.

Nodding he heads to his room changing into his uniform and now addition his red and black haori, marking him as a Hashira.

It had Spider Lily's both pure white and blood red, Hecate grabbed his sword he was ready. Walking out the door he waves good bye, leaving Hecate started running jumping throw tree to get there faster it would take two day for him to get there.

Time skip because I'm Lazy (Sorry)

As Hecate approach the town he heard whispers He.....Heca.........Hecateeee come t...o meeee.... Come...... Hecate griped his head in pain a feeling of a rock being slammed into his head.

"Ahhh what the hell is this, why is it bothering me so much. I don't got a good feeling about this". Hecate spoke. Walking light he treads carefully down the street as he see a house the feeling comes over him once again.

He... Hecate you....you mu...st com..e to meeee, you mustttt un.... Loc...k yourrrr po...wer. Hecate struggle to stand as the pain racked throw his head again.

Walking up the door Hecate pushes the door open as it gave a creeekkk he saw a long hallway as it was pitch black, the color red flashed before his eye before it disappeared. It was all the way down the darkness hovering around Hecate.