Meeting the Master, Hashira??

Sence 7

As Hecate stood before the man with a women and the two children from Final Selection, Hecate kneeled bowing his head in respect, surprising the others the Hashira also bowed to there master.

"Greetings Master I wish you a happy and healthy day"Mitsuri said " we brought you Hecate as you ask Master".

"My children what a beautiful day the sun feel especially warm today, thank you Mitsuri. Hecate it nice to finally meet you I have head may things about you from Kenpachi and from my girl from the exam". Kagaya Ubuyashiki spoke.

Hecate shot his head up in surprise, shocked that Master Kenpachi had been communicating and that his children spoke about him too. "I'm guess from you silence Kenpachi hasn't told you, but from what I have been informed about you from the start, only a little while ago was the Final Selection and my children first felt your power, and when we found out about lover moon 2 we were surprised you were still alive yet also able to kill the demon and survived".

Hecate was filled with different emotions pride, surprised, and wonder why Master Kenpachi and Master Kagaya took a interest in him, watching him. "Master what is that you want from me". Hecate spoke in a whisper looking up, Hecate eye grow big when he see Master Kagaya Infront of him.

"Hecate for you braver, your strength and courage I ask you tell us your story please". Hecate eye wide pain filled them as he grew angry his eye apear dark red for a second the smell of a demon reached as a certain Wind Hashira nose. Smash "ahhhh' Hecate was thrown in tree away from master.

Gasps we're heard as everyone turned to Sanemi who had a snarl on his face, "Sanemi What The Hell" Rengoku Shouted "Shut up you idiot he's a fuckin demon" He Shouted out. Snap everyone head they turned twords Hecate who was now sitting up, coughing out blood Hecate shakily stood up gripping his side.

As the wound on Hecates Hip healed a sword was pointed at his throat. "How dare you show your face here filthy demon, pretending to be human, Die". Shouted Sanemi.

"Stop Sanemi" Kagaya said calmly spoke stop Sanemi blade a inch from Hecate neck. "I know Hecate is a demon, I allowed him to become a demon slayer for a reason". "Master please what your speaking for us to do is against the corps rule why is he excepted". Uzui spoke next.

Kagaya spoke again" Hecate I know you don't wish to relive that painful night but they must know, please tell them your story".

Hecate clutch his fist, pain filled his eyes and he head the scream of his family in his head looking down he takes a breath. Nodding he'll do it.

Flash back
A beautiful day, snow fell from the sky. A cold shiver flow through his veins as he took a breath in inhale..... exhale.... Cold ice air took into his lungs as he exhale he could see his breath, relaxing to the smell of the forest as he saw deer grazed throw the snow for food. It was peaceful day. It was home.
(Imagine it cover in snow.)

)