01

i had to cut da grass there was snakes in da camp!🦄

milan <3

today was my first last day of rashford high and i cant fucking wait to get out this mf. the only thing i like here is my 3 bffs divine and melissa, the rest of them btches can smd frl. i've been freinds with them since freshmen yr and they've really been my ride or die , ik they can never do me wrong .

"bye mom!" i scream at her from down the stairs .

"dont forgot to clean that dirty ass car of yours before you leave ho!" she replies .

🙄

i walk out to the porch and hopped in my car. ugh another yr of hating ass hoes to put up wit. i cant wait to leave and get tf out.

melissa <3

melissa <3

im over it.

every since my dad past away last year its really been fck everyone and everybody. the only people that keep me sane are my 2 friends frl.

"ugh im so not ready for school" i say whilst brushing ma teeth .

i looked to my phone and it says

8:04 AM

where tf is milan at she was meant to take me to school today. the last thing i wanna be is late for the 1st day.

me.

girl where tf is u at ,, we gone be late

bestie💘

my bad sis , my momma told me to clean my damn car rq b4 i leave

imma be dere in a minute .

seen .

one thing abt milan is she can never be on time.

i scroll thru snapchat rq just to see wat ppl are posting .

i see all the snaps i took last night , mane we was turnt tf up 😂

i post on my story and then i peep melissa is finally outside.

valentina <3

valentina <3

i was waiting at luther king ave where i planned to link my besties last night

"omg its nearly 9 o'clock im finna be late late wtf" sighing .

i was so fucked up from the last party of the summer  last night  idk how im bout to work thru the rest of the day.

"hop in ho😜" milan screamed .

oh how i missed them

"you ready sis??" melissa said .

i nodded and we headed off to this ghetto ass school. i wonder whats gone happen this year? hmm.