15

hell na we was on them jail calls..💭

milan <3

milan <3

its been nearly 2 months since troy's been locked and still no progress on his case. the have postponed his bail hearing to february and his lawyer says that he has little hope he will get one.

bum ass lawyer, ion know why we paying this man anyways.

currently my life's been a damn mess. me and melissa are still not talking like that since her dusty ass want be stuck up. valentina is fucking pregnant and shes still deciding whether she wants her baby or not. shii i just want some baby shower food tbh. my grades have also bee slipping cause troy's been calling me late at night on his burner phone in there , tryna get back with me and i haven't had the energy 4 school AT ALL.

my mom wants me to go over to tina's house and get sum from her mom since they're like besties too. im also gonna see wats going on with my best friend.

as soon as we reach her house i rush up stairs to see tina and u could tell shes been crying and the state of her ... she looks a mess .

"omg tina are you ok whats going on wit you girl"

"milan i fucked up ,, i fucked up i cant keep this baby i- i dont know what mi madre is gonna say . shes gonna kill me i cant deal with stress ion kno what im-"

" woah woah woah slow down u talking to fast. have you even had a shower"

she shakes her head " not since we went to that party"

" ima run the bathe for you and we gone get u cleaned up"

we enter the bathroom and she undress and gets into the warm bathtub. 🛀

"does marko know?"

she nods.

"really? what did he say?"

"he wants me to keep but i dont know if im ready for all that"

"well yall just met"

"thats what im saying. he was driving me home from the party and he was so happy and shit. talking about baby showers and being a dad and wanting a girl but ion know man"

"well at the end of the day its ur decision with what you want to do. ill love you no matter i got. always."

"i love you milan"

we embrace eachother with a hug "ugh u fat hoe you got me all wet 😂😂😂😂"