17

melissa <3

melissa <3

its currently 10pm when i pull up to roy roys welcome home party and this shit is lit. everyone from my block is here rn and they got everything you could think of here.

troy explained the situation between him and milan so i know her ass aint gone show up here. he even told me how she didnt hold it down frl so she had to get cut off HA 🤣

(guessing im his main bitch now)

as soon as i come thru the front door i see him and his friends near the end of the room near the kitchen. its only blue lights coming thru this bitch so its hard to picture who with him. i brush pass everyone to get to them and as soon as he sees me he rushes to give me a big hug.

troy: wassup u good?

melissa: yh im straight. wat you doing?

troy: we shooting a mv , wanna be in it???

melissa: na ion kno bout dat

troy: cmon itll be fun.
he grabs my air and leads me towards the front next to the camera.
the light instantly beams on everyone and but i still cant see whose around me.

milan <3

tina convinced me to go to troys welcome home party. she said how i was gone regret not seeing him and i believe her. ngl ive missed his these past few months but i needed to protect my energy.

i walk up to 59th street and hear the music blazing thru the apartment there all at.

"ughhh here we fucking go again"

i walk up into the apartment and its all black and i cant see no one.

"wassup milan yu good?"
"heyyyy milanyyy yu look good sus"
"ay get her a drink real quick"

i push past all the people to get to the front. where tf is troy at?
i turn my head to the left to see a girl staring at me.
she points towards the front 👉🏽 for me to see the action going on.
there my mouth drops open.

wtf is troy doing with melissa. i can't believe this. she really snaked me like this???? naaa this cant be true.

they over there shooting videos and shit making me stupid asf. as i watch them troy notices me staring at them.

troy: milan
i start pushing people past to get tf out this house. im done with this nigga frl

he instantly pushes milessa off of him and starts running towards me.
troy: MILAN! WAIT UP!

i rushed out the house and on to the streets. i knew i shouldnt have come.

i hear troys voice in the distance.

troy: milan why you leaving, i can explain

milan: explain what nigga? you UP there dancing with my BEST FRIEND BRO someone i used to consider my SISTER!

hot tears starts running down my face, fuck i hate when i cry in-front of people. especially him he doesn't deserve my tears.

he reaches out his hand to try wipe off my tears

milan: na dont touch me nigga. fuck you bro i hate you so much!
i start to run off to to the next block

troy: im sorry milan please come back dont to this.

i need to get aways from here , any place from here. more tears starts gushing out to my face. why does shit like this always happen to me???