12

valentina <3

valentina <3

i invited milan and melissa to my crib to address the tension between them two. we've been freinds for so long so it would be dumb asf for them to throw this freindship away all because of the dumb fight they had ages ago. i know how stubborn they can be towards eachother so me being in the middle honestly is the best thing for us lmao.

lissa was the first to come over , "i came with the zaza yall kno the vibes 😭" this bitch is sum else.

then came milan. "thanks for inviting me sis ,, yall know how crazy its been with roy chile"

as soon as i came up to my room i felt the tension running down my damn SPINE. whew these hoes are mean asf, only god knows how they've been freinds for so long.

"damnnn can yall stop acting like yall hate eachother? speak at least"

"they aint nun to talk abt." they both said at the same time

"😂😂😂😂 see yall both act just alike"

"i aint nothing like that bitch" milan said

"who said i wanna be you bitch"

"yo i been told you to chill with that word"

"oh so you can use that word , ya nigga can treat you like one but i can't say shit? hmmm ok"

"bro ik this smoochie ain't talking abt me 😂😂😂😂 bitch u have sucked and fucked everyone under the sun so please don't talk abt me and mines tf"

"what did u just say to me?" lissa said all amped up

"you heard wtf i said"

"LMAOOOO😭 it's funny because your-"

"ok yall need to chill wtf is wrong with yall seriously. you guys are not about fight in my hous-"

i felt an uncomfortable kick in my stomach causing me to throw up.

"tina wtf" "are you ok???"

i honestly don't know what came over me, it was like a sudden rush and i haven't eaten all day because i lost my appetite.

i stumble to my bathroom and clear my face. everything looks so dizzy to me.

my phone pings 3 times and i see markos name.

marko💚

aye have you took the pill yet?

i warm tear gushes down my face as i see the message. wtf have i done?...