18

"y'all deserve eachother"

milan :/

ever since that party ive been stuck in the house all day. i cant rmb the last time ive eaten, cant eat if i wanted to. the shit that happened makes me sick to my stomach.
i keep asking God why. why me? why does this keep on happening to me. all i do is show love and care and people rip that out of me.
me and melissa have been friends for 8 long years. all those years, all those memories, all those promises meant nothing to her.

troy has been blowing up my phone nonstop since that party and ignored everyone of them. not going back on my word nomo.
what hurts me the most about this is the fact that milan hasnt once tried to come talk to me, not even have the respect to even let me know why she could be this evil to do this to me. but ... but i guess this how she always was.
i activated my insta today just because i wanted to see what has been going on.
then i see what melissa posted:

once i saw THIS, i seen red.
'fuck being sad, fuck being depressed over this shit!'
i swiped off and pressed on IG LIVE.
'BTCH if u ever in you life think you have a one up on me ur smoking dck!'
'you weirdo huexs be bragging about the snake sh*t yall be doing to yall ONLY friend!!'
'when NOBODYYYYY fucked with you in the towns and all those btches wanted to fight you? wtf did i do? stood by ur weird ass which is crazy cause most of those people i used fw heavy'

' i cant believe we in a generation where btches proud of fcking they best freinds man!??! like are u sick?!?!!'
'ouuu God if only i could drop these messages to show yall that these people do it 4 the internet and they not like that at all!'
*LIVES ENDS*
wtf happened? how did i get banned from live?
but i knew how.

melissa

melissa

my phones starts blowing up outta nowhere of ole girls live ... ion know wtf she got going but she needs to leave my name out of it cause im not the one 😇
i close my phone and get a notification from a fake page:
@thatmanisnotyourown_123 lissa was talking shi about you on live, guess it was true that u was getting dcked down by the whole gang🤣 you going out sad shorty

i need to get things off my chest,