14

valentina <3 

valentina <3 

im out with my 2 besties at this party. i honestly want to just clear my mind from all the bs thats going on in my life rn. ive been ignoring tf outta marko bcs im scared of how hes gonna react when i tell him im pregnant with his damn baby, i dont even know if i wanna keep if im being 100% honest. i mean ive only known marko for a few months and i dont want to fuck up what we have rn. 

anyways,,, i look good asf today. 😭 like i ate tf outta my makeup bitches should really pay me to do they shit. i came with melissa to the party and were waiting on milan to hurry tf up.

milan hurries out of her cab and we enter the old ass apartment where theyre booming music out of their speakers. 

' it is so fucking hot in here rn ' milan shouts out.

' girl look at what u wearing rn ' melissa says. i side eye her because she know she looks good just tryna be petty all the damn time.

i'm surrounded by so many stank ass niggas it's making my body itch , 'ugh i should've stayed at home' 😵‍💫 the music gets louder and my head starts to get fuzzy. everything starts to blur,  i try to reach for my friends but they've already gone into the centre of the crowd getting lit. suddenly, i feel a HUGE rush from my belly and it's trying to push out my mouth. i run to the bathroom and throw up every fucking where.

i turn and see marko tryna grab me from behind.

"NO GET AWAY FROM ME, I HATE YOU" the hot tears start flooding my face as a push him away from my body.

"tina you good, come let me take you home pls" he says looking all confused but i don't wanna hear all dat.

"LEAVE ME ALONE U DONE ENOUGH GET TF AWAY FROM ME!" i scream from the top of my lungs. ion even know why i'm angry at him or why i'm crying , i just need to be alone.

"BRO WAT DID I EVEN DO TO YOU?" he says starting to get upset too but all i can hear is the booming volume of them music in the background.

he tries and grabs me and i scream , "YOU GOT ME PREGNANT" .

he stops in his tracks and falls against the door.