¹

🟢September 16, 2020🟢

Mahogany

"Welcome to another session of another story time today

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Welcome to another session of another story time today." I say as I sit up in my chair.

I have this little vlog thing I have going on with YouTube. Pretty much, I'm starting to get well known for having this "city girl" guide to helping other females out there learn to be independent and to not depend on no nigga.

"Alright, for this ted talk today. I'm gonna tell you all one of the stories I chose that all of you have been submitting me." I hold up my phone and start to scroll.

"Before I start, don't forget to subscribe. You won't regret it." I winked in the camera.

"Okay, the story I chose today to tell you guys is from Julieolover365. And this is about a man who beats on his pregnant girlfriend." I speak.

"Chile, I'll give all of my opinions at the end like I always do." I add.

"So, y'all know I like to give code names and change up names cause I'm not about to get sued or slammed with a lawsuit for anything unintentional." I say.

"Let's begin." I lastly say before I clearing my throat.

"Okay, once upon a hood time, there was a chick name April...So, she was living with her boyfriend who they both shared an apartment with." I explain.

"Her man was Deroy. So Deroy was working a job and they relationship wasn't even going well chile." I scratched the back of my head.

"Why you may ask? Well because he's the controlling, manipulating and narcissistic type." I continued to talk.

"Well, she already felt like their relationship was dying out and she texted her friends about it. However, he saw the messages on her phone not too long ago when she left it unlocked as she was in the bed sleeping." I adjusted myself a little.

"So one day, she notices that she's missed her period, having tender and swollen breasts, feeling nausea as she threw up from time to time, increased urination, and was feeling fatigued, all type of other shit." I place my hands on the desk.

"Now sis knew it was time to take a pregnancy test and that's exactly what she did. Then she finds out that she's pregnant." I talked.

I took a deep breath, "Then she knew she had to call him at work to tell him. Then about thirty minutes later, he comes in with an attitude like he always have and questions and complains to her about why she called him from work again."

"She answers by telling him that she's pregnant and his reaction wasn't a happy one. So he gets more angry and tells her that she should've took the birth control pill like she always do and she cries telling him that she tried to tell him that she ran out but he didn't wanna listen that certain night." I explained.

M⃟A⃟H⃟O⃟G⃟A⃟N⃟Y⃟जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें