Mahogany

I folded my arms and I couldn't believe that this is the fucking guy that Emerald has been seeing and just started fucking. "Un-fucking-believable." I mumbled.

"This isn't good." Porsha and Drea say at the same time.

"What y'all mean?" Adriana asks.

"Oh we gonna have to fill you in." Porsha whispered.

"Are y'all ready to go inside?" Emerald asked.

I didn't even say a world, I just opened the door to go inside.

We all sat at a booth. Xavier was next to Emerald putting his arm around her as I was by the window with my arms folded, Emerald was in the middle and he was at the end. Drea was by the window, Adriana was in the middle, and Porsha was at the end. The waiter came and he said, "Damn you fine- I mean, welcome to our famous sushi bar and restaurant, how can I start y'all off?"

The girls giggled and Drea asks, "Now which ones of us were you referring that to?"

"We won't snitch and get you fired." Porsha winked.

"Just move your eyes at the person and I'll catch on." Drea says as the waiter moved his eyes at me and Emerald and the other girls looked at me.

"Okay, can you come back to us after we all go to the restroom?" Drea asks.

"Sure." The waiter replies.

"Okay I'm going to the restroom be right back." Drea quickly gets up.

"Me too." Adriana says.

"Me three." Porsha says as they all get up to leave.

"I am damn sure following." I say as I don't even tell emerald to move. My ass goes under the table to move and leave from the other side.

Before I left, Xavier and I made eye contact again. I rolled my eyes as I quickly left and went into the restroom.

I went in there going to fold my arms as Drea, Adriana, and Porsha all just look. "Someone needs to fill me in because I'm friends with his sister." Adriana says.

"I'm like you already explained what happened a month after the fight, but is there more to it?" Adriana asks.

"Yeah, there is. Okay a night after that party, the girls and I went to Burger King and he was there with a friend or whoever the nigga is to him and was-" I say before Porsha cuts me off.

"The both of them were death glaring each other so bad. Like the tension was strong, you'll feel it too." Porsha says.

"Girl I noticed how he kept staring at you when we was inside talking before he left." Drea chimes in.

"Did something sexual happened between y'all?" Adriana asked.

"Hell no." I quickly answered.

"How did they even talk at the party?" I asked.

"She told me that Faye grabbed her and approached him." Adriana says as I rolled my eyes.

"Man I knew that bootleg lil mama had something to do this." I shake my head.

"Oh bitch." Drea says.

"But, to also catch you up, that same night I was with the girls going back and I got a message from a number pretending to be a friend of Emerald's and Emerald done some shit like that when I'm mad at her trying to get someone to vouch for her and I met up the next day at the location." I explain.

"Then we bumped into each other and what happened at the party happened again and then his crazy ass ex comes out getting mad said she did this to prove a point and shit." I shake my head.