₁₆

Omniscient

"Oh shit." Everyone says except for Adriana, Dex and Xavier.

"Oh my god." Adriana covers her mouth.

"What?" Dex lifts an eyebrow.

Queen sighs, "Tara...She had him at eighteen when you were twenty...That's when you were first starting out with this kingpin shit and you remember when she told you that she was pregnant and you wanted her to get an abortion because you wasn't ready to be a father." Queen responds.

"So I remembered that she told me that you gave her money to get one and instead, she came and begged me to help her and I did...But her unexpectedly catching us fucking just gave her the motive to leave away for a while for a few months. Once she came back... she didn't have the baby with her. We haven't spoke since, but he looks just like you and Tara... that's how it was easy for me to point that out." Queen sighs.

"I swear on my dead momma if he did anything to my sister, your son is dead Nigga walking with an early fucking grave!" Xavier shouts as Ron and Royale holds him back.

"But he was at Drew's party..." Ty speaks.

"Wait- Tara did mention that she told your younger brother Drew about the pregnancy-" Queen says as she's cut off by Ron, Royale, and Ramell.

"Drew is your brother?!" They all say.

"And Tara and Drew were dating, then Rue gets kidnapped- do...do anyone see a pattern here or is it just me?" Royale asks.

"Drew has Rue which means your son is working for your brother..." Queen speaks.

"Man so this is what this bullshit is about! All of this because you two niggas can't get a long as fucking siblings and fighting over pussy! You can get any pussy! Fuck apparently you can get shawty's right here! Let Tara go so I can my little sis back!" Xavier shouts.

Dex couldn't say anything, but instead, he was appalled. He sits back and rubs his chin, "To actually confirm that he may have Rue and that this is actually my son and that Tara is actually the mother, I'm gonna need someone to confirm this for me."

"Who?" Queen asks as she lifts an eyebrow.

Before Dex can speak, Ramell's phone rings. "My bad, I'll be right back." Ramell answers the phone as he exits out.

"Your daughter." Dex says as Queen's eyes widened.

"What?!" Queen says.

"You trying to get my daughter offed? What if she gets caught if she does it?!" Queen asks.

"No, no. She won't get caught. I'll make sure of it. I promise. Plus, from the looks of it, Drew is gonna need him a new bitch after all of this." Dex grins.

"Tell her she's gonna do it and you tell her why. And tell her to make a move on it first thing tomorrow." Dex adds as everyone looks.

"You fucking serious nigga?! That nigga got my sister and you tryna play inspector gadget or some shit?!" Xavier shouts.

"Man fuck you nigga! After all the shit I did for you!" Xavier shouts at him.

"Let go of me!" He jerks away as he leaves out.

The boys were about to go after him until Dex says, "Let him go, he needs time to chill."

Queen folds her arms and sighs, "Dex-"

"Is Dynasty out there?" He asks.

"I think she's off today." Queen answers.

"Call her and tell her to get her ass down here." He tells her.