Mahogany

"Girl you were so right about the beach." Drea says to me as we lay on the beach chairs.

"Period, sis, I agree." Porsha agrees.

"Well, I needed this little getaway." I adjust myself as I continue to close my eyes.

"We should definitely do a spa day next." Porsha suggested.

"Period and then like get our nails done and shit." I agreed.

"Then we should like definitely go out of town and state and shut to go to other places and hotels girl." Drea adds.

"Shit, y'all bitches think outside the box, I love it. Man I wished my friends were like that." I chuckled.

"Shit, how are they then?" Porsha asks.

"Well...There's Adriana, who I call Adri, she's like a long term friend, we don't really speak as much. Just only in person though, but she's like real chill though don't get me wrong but just-" I explain before I get cut off.

"Not really outgoing towards activities like you?" Drea asks.

"Yeah, like she's more of antisocial person which I don't blame her though. She barely gets out and I feel like we're just two different people but I love her though." I shrugged.

"Then there's Emerald my best friend...She was the first friend that I ever made and we would do almost every damn thing as kids. But it's like once she met Faye, she became so much on taking her side for shit to where she just fucking abandons me at most times now." I shake my head.

"Like...now it's that stuff I would like want to do that she doesn't. But if Faye wants to her ass will do it. I don't know." I shrugged.

"Sounds like to me, you need you a new bestie, sis." Porsha comments.

"No bull, Faye? Her name is already making me not like her." Drea groans.

"Girl, when I tell you last night to put as an example, everyone else saying I look good and here goes her ass talking about some 'eh I seen better'." I shake my head and roll my eyes.

"Bitch, you know she just a hater." Porsha states.

"Let me see how this hoe look?" Porsha asks.

"Okay." I take out my phone, I go on Instagram and go on Emerald's page where she has a birthday post of Faye.

"That's the bitch." I say as I looked and Porsha and Drea who made faces.

"Girl. I know Woodstock is not talking about you." Porsha furrowed her eyebrows.

"Don't get me started on the way her edges are killing me. Like they too close to her eyebrows." Drea makes a stank face.

"Girl, don't even pay that thing no mind. She's just a hater. Simple." Porsha shrugs.

"Girl, trust me, I don't give no one fuck, not two fucks, not red fucks, not blue fucks, about that bitch." I flipped my hair as I turn off my screen.

"She's always started with me since day one and I never understood why, but I care less." I shrugged.

"Fuck her." Drea and Porsha say at the same time.

"Off of that gremlin, let's get to talking about how your life will be once you blow up for giving all of us city and hot girls the advice, tips, notes, and rules we need to apply to." Porsha sits up.

"What would you do once you start to blow up?" Drea asks.

"I mean I'm surprised that some people are looking at it. But, really, if I did became famous for that, which I doubt...." I talk.