Mahogany
The Next Day

I woke up in my room as I was in my bed. Once again, my damn head was pounding. "Ah fuck. Two hangovers in one week."

I get up as I look to see that it was like three in the afternoon. I checked my phone as I looked to see that I didn't have any notifications.

I groaned as I went in the bathroom to grab the pain killers. Then I went downstairs to grab the water.

I saw Drea and Porsha laid flat the fuck out on the couch

I saw Drea and Porsha laid flat the fuck out on the couch. I grabbed three waters and woke them up like I usually do and gave them two pain killers and told them I had a spare bathroom down and use the spare toothbrushes.

Once we got ourselves situated, then I was in my pajamas with no makeup on. "Shit who feel like cooking breakfast cause." I groaned.

"We really got fucked up twice in one week." Drea chuckles.

"Facts." Porsha agrees.

"It was worth it though." We said at the same time.

We all laughed then Drea says, "Mahogany, who gave you that hickey?"

"Huh? I got a hickey on my neck?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Baby, they planted their mark on you." Drea chuckles.

"I can't even remember."  I shrugged.

"Was it Ramell?" Porsha asks.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"I'm gonna ask him." I added.

"Girl, having you in our lives have became so much fun and better." Porsha says as we all lay on the sofa.

"Period." Drea agrees.

"Aw, I really appreciate y'all too." I smile.

"Shit, let me do Uber eats for iHop." I say as I grab my phone and squint my eyes.

"What y'all want?" I asked.

Omniscient

Xavier was sleep in his bed back at his place. As he was sleeping the last part of last night plays his head as he sees Mahogany and kisses her. He gets flashes of bits and pieces then he quickly wakes up.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he looks around. He saw that he still have clothes on. He gets up to check his phone and realizes that he still has a headache. He groans as he lays back in the bed to go back to sleep.

As Xavier sleep, Rue wakes up on the couch with Christian holding her as she was on top of him. Rue was immediately thrown off last night and realized that was her first ever receiving head from Christian. He didn't go any further than that last night because he can tell that Rue wasn't ready with that by the look on her face.