¹³

Omniscient
The Next Day

Rue was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and Xavier comes down the stairs then walks into the kitchen. "Hey." He tells her.

"Hey big bro." Rue smiles.

Xavier hasn't spoke to Emerald after leaving out after he told her he had something important that came up. He sits down as he begins to think about Mahogany.

Rue lifts an eyebrow, she notices that her brother has seem to be zoned out. "X? Are you okay?"

Rue asks as Xavier quickly snaps back into reality, "Yeah, yeah. I just have to leave today and you know the rest." He tells her.

"Yeah, oh, well Mahogany told me that I am welcomed to her house despite the two of you being enemies." Rue chuckles.

"Yeah, yeah, sure." Xavier responds.

Xavier phone rings to Emerald calling to FaceTime. Xavier places his hand on his chin as he answers the call. "Hey." Emerald smiles.

"Hey." He responds.

"Are you okay now?" Emerald asks.

"Yeah, yeah. My bad bout leaving out the party randomly...Had some important shit going on." He tells her.

"You know, there's a way, you can make it up..." Emerald steps away from the camera as she starts to play around with her shirt lifting it up.

Xavier was still trying to process him and Mahogany yesterday, "So he asks, what you want me to do?"

"Well, you can come over here by me and show me how sorry you are." Emerald fake pouts.

Xavier sighs as Emerald furrowed her eyebrows, "Are sure that you're okay?"

"I said I am." He tells her with a sharp tone.

"Okay, okay. Just call me later." Emerald says.

"Ight." He says.

"Love you." She says as Xavier just hangs up.

"Damn." Rue chuckles.

"I'm about to head out." Xavier gets up.

"Without breakfast? No, sit your ass down." Rue says as Xavier laughs a little.

"Ight moms." He tells her.

"Great because it seems like you are hangry." Rue chuckles.

"I'm going to fix that." She adds.

Meanwhile, Drew was sitting at his desk with a blunt in his mouth. He's been trying to keep his sanity. He noticed that he missed Tara a lot. The first female in his whole life that was just normal. She was loving, caring, calm, and just being herself.

Drew picks up the phone and dials a number, once he does, the person answers, "What up?"

"What's the hold up? It's been a fucking month." Drew snarls.

"I know. But this isn't an easy process, but trust me, I'm more closer than ever. Her brother has been around her a lot for a while. So I haven't been able to see her." Drew listens.