1 | AFFECTS

For ashshairdye who's with me through everything. I love you. <3

LUKE HEMMINGS

Whenever she walked in, whenever she talked, whenever she fucking laughed — I was the one who got affected by it. It was disgusting, yet so fucking hot. I couldn't help, but try to match my schedule with her classes, just to be with one of my students the whole god fucking damn time. Y/N doesn't care about boys, nor does she care about her popularity. But what she cares about are grades and she's a fucking straight-a-student. She's a fucking good girl.

"Professor Hemmings, you're teaching English Literature?" Roxanna's confused voice echoed in my ears and I looked down at her. For a fact, I know that it's disgusting. Since she's eighteen and I'm twenty-six, but I can't fucking get her out of my head. It's like she planted a seed there and now there's a whole garden. And all she does is letting it grow, with every fucking word we spoke.

"Mr. Clarkson is sick, I just step in for him." it wasn't a lie, but it felt like it. I had to persuade the principal to let me teach this class. Of course, no one knew about my little crush on Roxanna, which I was very glad for.

I remember meeting this class for the very first time. They were great, no complaining. But the way I was staring at her, at every possible second and no one even noticed — not even Y/N herself. And of course those teenagers are very talkative for their age, so I also heard the rumor about their Virgin List. To who and when they lost it. Even most of the professors have information of this list, but I had non. All I heard was, that they called Roxanna, the Virgin Mary.

"Virgin Mary, come over!" Daniel, a boy from the baseball team yelled, earning laughter of his friends and I stiffened. Roxanna visibly stiffened as well and her face fell. I wish I could tell her something to comfort her, but all I did was standing up and waiting for everyone to be quiet. And I won't just teach English Literature today.

"Good morning, students! Today, I will give you some advice, you may need it or you may not. Then we will continue to work on the essays that Mr. Clarkson handed you all last week, does that sound like a plan?" I suggest and got a few hums as answer. Roxanna was scribbling something on her book and I smiled.

"Advice mainly for the boys. Boys, do you think you know how to treat a lady?" I looked at Daniel, when he grinned. I don't like this guy, because all jokes aside, he's such a douchebag and makes Roxanna feel bad about something she's very fond of to still have. Her virginity and for all I fucking care, being a virgin in this time is harder, because everyone fucks everything.

"Fuck her and leave, making her beg for more." A friend of Daniel's said. His name was Cody and he was just like Daniel, a douche.

"A girl isn't a dog, Cody." I rolled with my eyes, walking to his table. "A girl is more than that. She's smart, well-behaved. And does it matter if she wants to wait?" I asked him and he shakes his head. "If I want something, I'll get what I want." Daniel and Cody high fived and I looked at Roxanna, who was now blushing furiously and it looked so adorable.

This is for nothing. I passed out the essays and sat back on my desks, only to grab my laptop and correct some tests. I heard whispers of students and giggles. Then I hear a faint gasp and a thud. Looking up, I see Cody on Roxanna's table. He threw some kind of liquid over her sheets and let me tell you, that she wrote fucking six pages already.

I could see the poor girl tearing up, which broke my heart. "Cody, sit back down. Roxanna, come here." I demanded and clenched my jaw. I wish I could throw some kind of rock against Cody's head, but there's something called law and you can't go against it, so I'm fucked for now.