7 | LAZY DAY

ROXANNA

The morning I got up, I wish someone would've had a gun and gave me a head shot. A totally disgusting smell danced in the thick air, caused my stomach to turn and twist. My eyes scan the room, when I remember partly what happened yesterday night. Luke and I wanted to have sex, but I kind of destroyed everything, after I threw up three times. And now my head was giving me the aftermath of drinking alcohol until you pass out.

"Good Morning Sleepyhead." Luke's soft voice nuzzled in my ear and I freeze. God, I'm so ashamed of myself. I can't look into Luke's eyes like a normal person anymore. I feel so stupid. "Oh, my God. Luke, I'm so, so sorry for yesterday." groaning, I lean against his naked chest, when I feel his chest vibrating. "Are you laughing?" my voice turned into a high pitched whine, followed by me hiding my face in Luke's crook of his neck. Luke chuckles, pulling me closer and pressing a soft kiss onto my forehead. "No, how could I." he insists, making me blush and hide my face even more. "Baby, you're okay. That's fine. We have plenty of time, since it's Saturday anyways." he winks at me, as he sits up straight and stretches himself.

At the breakfast table, there was a typical after-party mood. No one was talking, some of us were barely awake and the others had maybe one or two cups too much. For example Ashton, Calum, Brandy and I. Nevertheless the party was amazing and we all had a lot of fun. "I was thinking," Luke starts, taking a sip out of his black coffee. I shake inwardly, because black coffee is just simply disgusting. "Yes?" my hums are muffled, by Calum's shoulder I was leaning on.

"How about," he chuckles, taking my face, so I'm eyeing him. "We're going to have a lazy date today, in your apartment?" he suggests softly, his lips slowly brushing against my cheek. My hums grow steadier, as there is a small smile engulfing my lips. "I would love that, Luke." my voice is raspy, due the tiredness in my voice, but nevertheless I'm happy.

After breakfast, I'm back in my dorm. Along with Luke, who sat on my bed and looked around the small student apartment. "Pretty cozy." he spoke up, taking one of my stuffed animal into his lap. A grin is covering his lips, as my cheeks heat up in the deepest shade of red.

"I have a lot of these, okay?" my confess makes him smile softly and pull me on his lap. "I like it, that's fine." he whispers, looking at the Hello Kitty Posters on my wall. A soft kiss is planted on the top of my head, when I snuggle onto Luke's chest.

Probably an hour later, Luke and I have ordered pizza and while Luke was waiting for the food to arrive, I took the time to take a refreshing shower. I could think about the last few weeks and be alone for a little while. Between Luke and I happened a lot and I liked it. The feeling, that Luke managed to give me, makes me want to cry in a good way. It makes me feel like a woman. As the shower found its end, I changed into a lacy set, since Luke and I are doing nothing but staying in my apartment.

The second I got out of the shower, Luke closed the door, with two packages of pizza in his hand. "Pizza's here!" he grins, when I'm the first one who jumps onto the couch and takes one of the boxes and take a piece of pizza. "So, Luke Hemmings." I start, my mouth filled with food. He chuckles and raises his eyebrow. "Is this like good cop and bad cop?" he grins, taking a huge bite of his piece. "Yep, it is." after my sentence, there is a small nod and a smile placing on my lips. "So, Mr. I'll be waiting to fuck you, when did you had your first time then?" grinning, I lean back and Luke starts laughing nervously. "Oh, we don't need to talk about that, do we?" his arm is behind his head awkwardly and I frown. "I need answers." I raised my finger in front of his nose. "For someone so small, you have big words in today." he grins and I only shrug. "Hey, you know about my sex status, I want to know about yours as well." I tell him and he blushes. And I'm quite surprised, that I see the most self-confident man blushes in front of me. Luke then laughs, muffling his lips on the top of my hand.