3 | RISKS

LUKE HEMMINGS

Waking up to Roxy sleeping peacefully next to me, made my heart full. I'm so lost in watching her, while my naked upper body was aligned with hers. She wore a shirt from me, a sight I needed to see every morning. This girl makes me so happy, even tough, she's my student and I'm her teacher. Fucked up, but a risk I'm willing to take. 

Roxanna starts to turn around, her chest flush on mine and I felt her bare breasts on mine. For a fact, nothing has happened yesterday, she just stripped from her clothes, after I gave her a shirt from me and I knew that her bra was laying somewhere in this room. Her blue tired eyes looked into mine and she smiled.

"Good Morning, Luke." her hand was slowly caressing my cheek and I smiled. "Good Morning, Roxy. Slept well?" I ask her, making her nod and cuddle onto me even more. Her leg was above my waist, as she shuffled and I felt her. Fuck. "Like a baby." she hummed, pressing herself further onto my body, which was kind of a bad idea, since I already have a hard on. I stayed silent, hoping she wouldn't notice it. Well, she kind of noticed. When our gazes crossed and she blushed, biting those plump lips of hers.

"I'm sorry." I blushed and smiled smugly. Her grin made me even crazier. "Don't be, it's normal." she told me, when we turned around, so she was sitting on top of me, making me breathe in through my nose. "And I kind of like it." she whispers, causing my heart to drop out for a second. God, I wish I could just bent her over and— "Don't." I gritted out, making her giggle, as she came closer to my face and kissed my nose. "What do you mean, Luke?" Roxy's fingertips ghosted my jaw, making me pant out heavily. "Don't look at me like that. I can't fucking resist you and you fucking know it." I told her truthfully, because I love the way she blushed after that. "Good to know." she moved her hips, slow at first, when the eye contact felt like a bomb.

"Rox, I— fuck." I leaned against the headboard of my bed and grabbed into her hips, helping her move on me. Before I knew it, she had her lips on mine, kissing me intensely, as her hips were moving and her hands were buried in my curls. I grunt, biting down on her lower lip, earning a little whine from the girl. "That's it— get on your knees." I swear, I tried to be patient. But this girl is really testing me.

Sliding down onto her knees, she pulled my waistband down and looked at me. She knew nothing, but I loved to see her try. "You're big." she blurts out, causing me to smirk and shake my head, with a slight eyeroll. "You don't have to, if you don't want. It's," if I would've lived alone, I would've probably moaned loudly. Because Roxanna just took me into her mouth, looking at me and letting her hands on my thighs. "Oh, fuck me—" my chest was moving up and down heavily. I could hear the blood rushing over my ears, pumping into my veins like wildfire. Fuck.

"Luke, I— holy shit!" Ashton's voice made all the pleasure in the room disappear and Roxanna looked up at me, when I blushed madly, along with the girl, who hid her face between her hands. "Out, now." I growled at him, making him grin smugly and leave my room. Fuck. I looked down at the girl, who spied through her fingers up to me. "Are you okay?" I asked, even though that was a dumb question. "I'm fine." she giggled and I pulled her back up, so she was sitting on my lap, after I put my boxershorts back up. 

We both walked out of the room, since I wanted to take a cold shower and Rox was going into the kitchen. "Luke, did she gave you head?" Calum ran up to me, making me groan in annoyance. "Calum, fuck off. Besides, why would I tell you." I tease and tried to close the door to the bathroom, but his foot was on the way. "Did she?" nevertheless, Calum didn't stop asking. "Jesus, Calum. Let me shower." I groaned in annoyance, making the boy grin. "It's a simple answer, yes or no, Lukey?" he wiggled with his eyebrows, making me rub over my face. "No, she didn't. Now get lost and let me fucking shower, would you?" I snapped, pushing him, so I could lock the door and turn the hot water on.