2 | CRAVE

ROXANNA

One thing I've learned from Luke, was that whenever you wanted him, he took his time. I didn't mean it for quick fucks, because nothing has happen after that one time in my dorm. Well, not that I wouldn't be down for a second mind-blowing orgasm. I was actually in need of it.

"Look who it is, Virgin Mary." Cody grinned, making me roll with my eyes and sit on my seat. I hated Cody so much. Sometimes I wondered, how he would look like after I bashed his head into the lockers for several times, but that's a thing I can't do, because I don't want to get expelled from college. And my parents would kill me, if they hear that.

"Look who it is, the mean jackass, who can't get his exams right." Luke fired back, making the girls giggle and a few boys laughed at the joke. It was partly true, Cody was really stupid as fuck and if someone has a right to say this, it's Luke Hemmings — the most prettiest person alive. And someone who knows how to work that magical tongue of his. Every time I'm thinking of that moment in my dorm, I get tingles everywhere. He marked me. Me and my thoughts.

"Alright, work on the essay. Roxanna, you can work with my laptop again. I forgot to print out your exam yesterday. I had a lot on my mind." I looked at him, raising an eyebrow, making him wink. I hoped that no one saw it, else I would've been fucked. Every girl in my course had this insane crush on Luke and if they found out, that I actually have something going on with him, I'm done. They would've ended me so fast, I wouldn't be able to say Gesundheit.

I walked up to the front, sitting on Luke's seat, who sat onto the chair next to me and turned his laptop on, as he opened the document for me and I cleared my throat. Now, that I was sitting next to him, I saw the note on his MacBook.

Meet me after class.

"Why don't you come to my dorm?" I whispered, grabbing the note and folding it into my pocket, so no one would see it, except Luke and I. "Because I'm taking you to my place, so you can get something to eat." he smirked down at me, making me feel so fucking small. I loved the feeling of feeling small in Luke's gaze. He had that affect on me, that no one ever head on me. And the fact that he's making sure, I get something to eat, warms my heart even more.

"I'm gonna do some instant Mac and Cheese, that's fine." I tried to hop off his offer, since he's my teacher after all. My teacher who saw me naked and sucked my brain off. After all he's my teacher. "I'm not gonna argue with you about this, sweetheart. You'll come with me and I'll make you some real food. Now be a good girl and finish that essay of yours, alright, sweetheart?" he licked over his lips and got up, so he could check on the other students.

LUKE HEMMINGS

I watched her, as she started typing and continued working on her essay. Walking around class, to check on other students helped my boner to get away. Every goddamn time, I see Roxy wear those short skirts and knee high socks, I lose my cool and react to her looks. She's fucking amazing, she's pure. Young and beautiful.

"Alright folks, class dismissed. Hand me all your essays and I'll look over them and pass them out next week." I said, as soon as the class was done. The students started packing their stuff and left the class one by one. Everyone passed me their essays and I put them on the desk, where Roxanna was sitting calmly as she was still writing her essay. She looked so fucking peaceful — so peaceful, I wanted her to sit on my face.

As the last person walked out, I walked over to my desk, focusing on the girl right on front of me. She looked up to me, our gazes crossed, making me immediately hard again. Fuck. "Pack your things together, darling. I wasn't joking — I will take you to my place and I will cook for you." I tell her, making the small girl scoff and roll with those beautiful big blue eyes of hers, which only gave more imagination for me.