Chap.3: Yoonji."

NO ONE POV.

The stranger Man was still standing not far from Jimin and watched Jimin finishing singing the song, the man smiled for no reason, then suddenly the five animal Spirits looked up at the Man and got shock...they immediately run towards Jimin and Flying Cat Spirit So Young whisper on Jimin's ear.

Master someone is here, his standing not far from us!" Flling Cat Spirit said whisper to her master's ear... Jimin raised his eyebrows and looked at his side to just see a unfamiliar man to him. When the Man notice Jimin was looking up at him already, he covered half of his face with his fan and take a step closer to Jimin.

 When the Man notice Jimin was looking up at him already, he covered half of his face with his fan and take a step closer to Jimin

(This is Flying Cat.. .I know she doesn't have a wings but she's a flying Cat, singe she's a Spirit, duh 🙄😂😂)

Who are you singing a song for the animals?" The Man seriously asked Jimin.

I can't believe there is such a handsome Man in here!" Jimin thought while secretly drooling at the Man's figure, since he was a Gay surely he will say those words...the Man stopped covering his face and looked at Jimin with a small smile... Jimin immediately covered his face with his hand.

Hmm, Sir do you wanna also listen e singing along with the animals?" Jimin shyly asked the man...the five animal Spirits and alive animals looked at Jimin in disbelief.

Hmm, maybe!" The Man answered with a smile.

Oh right, there's no space for you to seat already, my bad!" Jimin said acting like he was guilty.

It's okay, I just passed by here and heard you singing and you have a nice voice young boy!" The Man said chuckling... Flying Cat Spirit So Young faced her Master."

Yeah, Master you can't let this guy listen to your voice maybe his a pervert Man!" Flying Cat Spirit So Young said... Jimin looked at him then to the man

Oh thank you and then I need to go now bye!" Jimin said as he sat off the grass and walk in front of his Hanok (English: House) door but the Man blocked his way.

Wait, wait a moment!" The Man said... Jimin looked up at him with a raised eyebrows.

What is it?" Jimin asked.

Thought I missed a chance to listen to you singing because you're such in a hurry all of the sudden!" The Man answered.

I would like to be friends, can we?" The Man asked in hope... Jimin looked at his five Animal Spirits who was shaking their heads.

I am Yoonji!" The Man aka Moonbin introduce himself with a smile.

May I know your name?" Yoonji kindly asked... Jimin looked up at his five friends which is the Animal Spirits who shakes their heads again, by the way Yoonji can't see them since they're dead and a spirit now.