Chap.14: Buchaechum."

JIMIN POV.

Help meee!" She said again asking for help... I rolled my eyes and fly to her and ride behind her.

What are you doing their you slut?" Princess Mi-yeon asked yelled at me... I chuckled when I heard what she just called me.

You asked for help right? Then I am helping you, duh!" I said rolling my eyes and hold the reins pulling it upward and backward while rubbing the horse's side.

I don't like this woman, I don't like this woman to ride me!" I heard the horse said while continue to run around and that was hard for me to balance.

What's going on?" I heard Highest Empress Dowager asked when she saw the situation I and Princess Mi-yeon was now.

Get off me you witch woman!" I heard the horse angirly said...well she wasn't talking about me but Princess Mi-yeon, she was trembling as well making me to worry a little... I rub her head to calm her down.

Why do you hate this Princess?" I asked the horse in a linked away that made her to panic even more and run around..

Y-you, who are you? How can you understand what I am saying?" She asked.

My name is Jimin and I just have the ability to communicate with animals like you and other more!" I answered linked her.

So please calm down, don't panic of such a simple reason!" I added.

May I know your name?" I asked her.

Jina!" The horse aka Jina answered...she calm down a little and stopped from running around.

Good girl, now calm down completely, if you hate your own Master, you can run away if she wants to ride you!" I said linked while continue to caressed her side smiling at up at her.

Woah, how did Lady Min stop the horse from panicking by just caressing it's side and rubbing it's head?" I heard all the guest asked in curiousness and amazement.

Amazing! Lady Min is really a talented Boy!" All the guest added before they laugh in joy and clapped their hands.

You slut you ruined my plan!" I heard Princess Mi-yeon said... I looked at her and blinked before smirking.

Oh I see so you just do this on purpose, hmmm? Do you know that your horse is panicking and doesn't like you?" I angirly asked whisper at her ear... I saw Princess Mi-yeon swollen many times and gritting her teeth.

How dare you whisper on me lowly boy!" Princess Mi-yeon said before she pushed me away making me to fell down but didn't hit the ground since someone catch me and when I looked up to see if who is the person who catch me it was just no other than Idiot Min.

What a clumsy boy you're!" Idiot Min said... I rolled my eyes at him.

I am not clumsy at all, now put me down!" I said rolling my eyes again...he put me down in my feet.

I will not thank you for saving me from falling, bleh!" I said letting our my tongue wiggling it before walking away.

Woah, Lady Min you're so cool!" I heard General Jeon and Prince Yoonji said at the same time... I rubbed my neck feeling embarrass.

"I wasn't used of being praised by anyone though"

T-thank you General Jeon, Prince Yoonji!" I said bowing my head to them... Princess Yu-jin then suddenly appears in my side and wrap her hand around my arms.