Chap.9: Slap."

JIMIN POV.

I am in the garden right now with my three most trusted maids and five animal Spirits friends and was in front of the four Young Ladies with their maids

I am in the garden right now with my three most trusted maids and five animal Spirits friends and was in front of the four Young Ladies with their maids... I looked at them angirly when they laugh all of the sudden for I don't know what is the reason

Hahahaha, you're just a unfavored lowly Wife, still you think too highly of yourself!" One of the Young Ladies that was wearing a pink Hanbok said or should I suppose to say her name is Ye-na if I weren't mistaken.

Y-you!" I angirly said and was about to come closer to her but Nako and Cho A held me to stay still as I formed my hand into fist.

Young Master Lady Min, calm down please!" I heard Nako weakly said as I sigh but still looking and gritting mg teeth because of the anger I felt.

Master Lady Jimin!" I heard Flying Cat Spirit So-Young's sad and worried voice.

It's already a good thing that he hasn't started bullying anyone!" I heard Pig Spirit.

Save the trashtalk, cooperate with me like what you did last time!" I said in a thought way while staring angirly at Pig Spirit.

Since Beauty Cho follows the Mansion's rule so closely!" I said trying my best to talk in a calm and kind voice.

I shall not argue with you any further, if you want to slap me, go ahead!" I boldly added... I saw Beauty Cho smirk and glance at her maid.

Jaya!" Beauty Cho said to her so called maid that has the same attitude like her... I took a deep breath when her maid named Jaya walk near my maid named Nako and hold Nako's collar Hanbok

Yes!" The maid named Jaya said lifting the edge of her Hanbok with a grin and raise her hand not far from Nako and was about to slap my maid but Flying Cat Spirit was first to slap Beauty Cho's cheeks four times in the left and right.

Stop it, stop it right now!" Beauty Cho said to her maid... I smirked while glancing at her and looked up at Flying Cat Spirit and winked at her.

My face!" Beauty Cho said touching her cheeks that turned into red shade.

Master, are you alright?" Jaya, Beauty Cho's maid, and it's friends asked her at the same time with a worried voice and walk over to their so called Beauty Cho.

Why would Beauty Cho-?!" Nako confusedly asked... I smirked and looked at Pig Spirit, Fox Spirit, Ponytail Spirit, Flying Cat Spirit and Panda Spirit winking at them all.

Y'all did well!" I said linked at them...the grinned widely and proudly.

Obviously!" Pig Spirit and Fox Spirit said at the same time crossing their all arms around their small chest.

What kind of witchcraft did you use to our Beauty Cho?" One of the Lady that was wearing a yellow Hanbok that I could say she's a Princess because of how royalty is her Hanbok... I place my both hands in my hips.