Chapter 16: Liar Bitches."

NO ONE POV.

King Min was walking around outside Jimin's Pavilion, he doesn't know why he was in here til he realizes it.

Unknowingly, I have walked here!" King Min thought looking at the Pavilion in front of him and start walking away but he stopped when he heard Jimin's servant's voice who's Nako.

Young Master Lady Min, slow down a bit!" Nako worriedly said making King Min to froze for awhile before he walk back in the entrance of Jimin's Pavilion and open the door a little bit to look at it what is going on inside and he's eyes widened in amazement when he saw Jimin in the air while playing with the Whip, waving it in it's right and left side like he was punishing someone and heard Jimin's cute giggles for the first time making his heart beat faster.

When Jimin was done playing with the whip he come down the ground and fix the whip and place it back inside it's box closing it.

You're so domineering!" Nako and Eun-bi said at the same time...they walk over to their Master Jimin who was seating in the chair like stone style.

Take a rest!" Nako said pouting a water in the small cup and gave it to her Master while Eun-bi is the one who wiped her Master Jimin's forehead that was sweating with her Hanbok sleeve.

What a comfortable experience, next time I must thank Princess Yu-jin!" Jimin said when he was done drinking the cup of water while staring at the Whip... King Min that was watching them stopped from listening to the four conversation and start walking down the stone stair.

Since Lord Min brought you to Princess's birthday banquet. Does that means that he cares about you? Eun-bi asked her Master Jimin with a wide smile on her face...Jimin cough and spit the water out of his mouth because of the shockness while King Min that was outside and was walking, he cough as well.

Hmph, don't mention to me about that idiot demotic mask king pervert!" Jimin angirly said crossing his arms while looking away.

Something about him caring about me? He'd better not get cocky!" Jimin added scoffing angirly.

Whenever I saw him, he makes my blood boil! I can't wait to just turn him into steamed fish!" Jimin angirly said scoffing and crushing King Min under his breath.

But you're King Min's wife or husband after all!" Nako said a little bit sad.

If you can't live harmoniously with him! After all, marriage is about interacting with each other!" Eun-bi said followed by what Nako just said earlier.

Nako, Eun-bi, Cho A, have you three forgotten how he treated us?" Jimin seriously and angirly asked his three servants who realize the thing and smiled awkwardly at him.

Hehe!" The three maid just laughed as that was they can answered to their Master.

I fear people with such weird personality like him, I can't wait to just get further away from him!" Jimin coldly and seriously said waving his index fingers... King Min was listening to every word he said.

How can I even interact with him properly?" Jimin asked.

I mean it's such a great thing that we aren't exactly interfering with each other's life!" Jimin added.

But Lord Min is your husband!" Nako and Eun-bi said at the same time.

Can you two really not interfere with each other's life?" Eun-bi asked... Jimin looked at them three.

No problem!" Jimin coldly and boredly said drinking the other cup of water again... King Min who was listening to them chuckled and smirk to himself.