Chap.4: Thief Man.

NO ONE POV.

(Next Morning)

([At Prince Min side])

"Haven't I given you all the maids?" King Min asked his younger brother Prince Yoonji. As now they're in the sea and inside the boat.

"I want the one who refused what I ask him, not does Boy maids that you give me!" Prince Yoonji angirly said to his brother while he crossing his arms...King Min's most trusted guard aka Taehyung and the other one clear their throat.

"I am discussing something about the Western with General Yeo" King Min Yoongi seriously said taking a sip from his tea.

"Don't disturb me!" He seriously added...Prince Yoonji blinked many times.

"About the Western? That our Royal Father Minister Yeo to handle?" Prince Yoonji asked

"You know that?" King Min Yoongi asked him back.

"Of course. Those men in the western part intend to rebel just recently!" Prince Yoonji answered his brother before he walk to his small table and sat down on the small chair.

"Park Hae-jin is always entrusted by our family!" He added.

"So he will be accredited to deal with it!" Prince Yoonji said.

But Park Hae-jin is closely to the western!" Prince Yoonji added before he drank his tea.

(At Jimin's side)

Jimin was now outside the Min residence and was in the market, roaming around it riding in his horse with him is the five Low level animal Spirits and with a rabbit as well.

"Have a look. Handmade cloth. Meats!" Those vendors said shouted... Jimin smiled while looking at them.

"What should we buy?" Jimin asked.

"Anything you want to buy Young Master!" The five Low level animal Spirits answered him at the same time.

"Oh right, what if we will buy some flower, vegetables and fruits seed so that we can plant it and some meats?" Jimin asked. His face lit up at his thoughts.

"That sounds great Young Master!" Low level Pig Spirit said agreeing to what his Master Jimin said.

"Great great!" Jimin said as he pats the horse.

"Eun-Kyung faster and bring us to where the seeds was sealed!" Jimin calmly said and the horse run fast and it didn't take minutes and they arrive at a store that was sealing a seeds...Jimin jump off of his horse and walked inside the store.

"Welcome Young Man!" The vendor said welcoming Jimin with a warm smile...Jimin smiled back and looked at the different seeds.

"Can I have this vegetables, fruits and flowers seed, please!" Jimin calmly said pointing at the different kind of seeds...the vendor nod his head and do his work, putting them in a small paper and lifted them few times and when the vendor was done with that he give it to Jimin and of course Jimin payed it before riding back at his horse and leaving.

"Where are we going next Master?" The horse named Eun-Kyung asked his Master.

To where the meats is!" Jimin answered while giggling...the horse hummed and run faster.

You're so fast Eun-Kyung!" Flying Cat Spirit So Young complained while she groans...the horse laughs.

You're just so slow because of your fatness!" Eun-Kyung said while laughing and run even more faster leaving Flying Cat Spirit by herself since the four animal Spirits was with Eun-Kyung and Jimin.