Chapter 15: Lady Yuji."

JIMIN POV.

Princess Yu-jin's Birthday Party has done, I and my so called 'husband' was heading out the Mansion right now and it was almost night since the sun rise down already, while we both are walking in silence I heard someone called out my name from behind.

Lady Min, Lady Min please hold on for a moment!" I heard a girl's voice from behind so I turned around to just see Princess Yu-jin who was running towards us...then she stopped in front of me while holding a wooden box.

What is it Young Princess?" I asked her.

Please accept this!" Princess Yu-jin shyly said leaning out the wooden box in front of me... I looked at it before looking back at her.

Why do you want to give me this?" I asked while staring at her and the wooden box.

Thank you for such a precious gift like the Jindallae Flower crown, I like it and those beautiful rainbow color butterflies as well, I like them all!" Princess Yu-jin answered my question while looking down feeling shy.

Thanks to you and your great dance and riding horse for my birthday and for me making smile!" Princess Yu-jin added looking up at me still shy and smiled a little.

Thank you for making so much amazing memories for today!" Princess Yu-jin said handing the wooden box closer to me.

Even though this gift cannot be compared to Jindallae Flower but this is my favorite item so... I hope... hope!" Princess Yu-jin shyly added looking away again... I smiled and giggle before accepting the wooden box, staring at it for some good seconds before looking up at her.

Thank you for your gift I will cherish it!" I said smiling widely at her... I saw her got teared making me to worry but then suddenly she took step near me and hugs me tightly making to be in shock.

Lady Min!" Princess Yu-jin called me out while sobbing... I smiled warmly at that and caressed her back.

A Beautiful Young Princess like you shouldn't cry for a simple reason, I can't bare on seeing a person crying in front of me for no reason, I know you're happy and that your tears are joyful but still you shouldn't cry Princess!" I calmly said mostly I sang it like a song to calm the Princess down while caressing her back which worked...she pulled away from the hug and looked up at me.

Y-your voice is beautiful Lady Min!" Princess Yu-jin shyly said while playing with her index finger... I giggles.

It wasn't at all!" I said denying it.

No it really does beautiful, like an angel was singing, I hope I could hear your voice, see you dance again in the near future!" Princess Yu-jin said smiling widely... I blushed a little and let out a giggle.

Bye-bye!" Princess Yu-jin added waving her hand before running away and her two maids followed her after... I smiled while staring at the wooden box.

Let's go now!" I heard idiot King Min said from my side... I rolled my eyes and nod my head.

Okay!" I boredly said and we both continue to walk out the Mansion and when we are out we notice a Young woman that was about to get in her carriage when her maid notice us so she looked up at us.

Idiot Min come over to that Lady so I don't have a choice to follow him.

Yuji!" Yoongi called out the Lady's name who smiled a little and bowed at us...the Lady named Yuji looked up at me.

Thank you Lady Min!" Lady Yuji said all of the sudden making me to look at her confusedly.

Huh, why do you thank me?" I confusedly asked her with my raised eyebrows...she pull out something under her Hanbok sleeve, letting me see her pouch and my face lit up at that."