Freedom

NOTE- Luffy is 16 when you set sail, this takes place a year prior to canon.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV-

It was a bright sunny day on a village known as foosha village of the Goa kingdom which was located in East blue. We see a bunch of people at a cliff waving goodbye to a 17 year old person. A boy seemed to be in tears while holding a straw hat in his hands.

Y/n-"Goodbye everybody!! Thank you for taking care of me! Luffy I'll be waiting for you at the sea! Goodbye!"

The boy now identified as Luffy gives Y/n a grin that seems too big for his face while waving his hand.

Luffy-"You better Y/n! Good luck!"

As the sun sets, Y/n's boat is submerged by the horizon. People start to leave except Luffy, a girl and an old man who seemed to be very stressed but had a small smile on his face

Mayor-"God dammit that's another fool from our village who became a pirate!"

Makino-"Don't say such things mayor! I'm sure Y/n is happy being a pirate! Right Luffy?

Luffy nods and puts the straw hat on his head and starts walking away, The mayor and makino following him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We see Y/n sailing through east blue as he was reminiscing about his past. 'The wind seemed a bit fast so it was probably a sign of a storm coming up' Y/n thought

Now, Y/n didn't now a thing about navigation so must of the stuff was speculation

Both Luffy and Y/n were only taught about fighting but nothing about navigation as they had to survive on the island not out on the sea!

Y/n spots an island on the horizon and decides to sleep on the island instead on the small rusty boat.

--------------------------------------------------------------

When Y/n landed on the island, it was clear that it was inhabited. The island was sandy and had a plethora of trees with fruits Y/n couldn't identify

You then caught some fish by hand. Luckily you had a clue how to start a fire and succeeded at it. You then cooked the fish and quickly ate it.

Y/n being a D at heart finished his meal after eating 10 fish. You then stood up and made a bed with sand.

Y/n- "Alright! Good place to settle for the night!"

Y/n quickly fell asleep using his secret technique taught to him by Luffy's Old man.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n woke up and rubbed his eyes. He quickly scanned his surroundings for danger. He eyes landed on a peculiar sight.

Turns out some pirates had drowned and their corpse had washed up on the shore. You cringed at the sight.

You then loot the now dead pirates, you find out that the pirates had belonged to a crew called Krieg pirates who's captain has an 18mil bounty on him.

You also find a newspaper hidden in one of the pockets. You scanned the date which was yesterday.

You read the first page as it talked about some statements from the celestial dragons, new bounties and more.

You turned the page to find an article on a bounty hunter. Apparently it was a piece on a fast growing bounty hunter who carried one sword and had dark blue hair which was visible just barely under their hood.

The article also stated that the hunter was most likely a Grandline level hunter and was just farming in East blue. Reading this Y/n grinned.

You had originally planned to train for a year until luffy set sail and move forward with him but this hunter obviously changed his plan

Y/n- "Maybe I should go visit the heir of the shimotsuki clan!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Done!!
This was my first ever chapter on Wattpad! If there are any mistakes make sure to let me know!