"Red-Haired" Shanks

Chapter 4!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n and Kuina were still on Rusukaina, finishing off their year long training when Kuina noticed Y/n being much more distant than usual.

"What's wrong Y/n?" She asked in a sweet tone.

"Huh? Oh- Nothing Kuina!" Y/n said snapping back to reality.

Kuina sighed and got back to training.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback- Y/n is 8, Luffy is 7

We see the same village that Y/n departed from, Fusha.

"Oi Luffy what are you trying to do?" A pirate asked as Luffy was on a rail with a knife in his hand.

"I'm really serious! I'm going to prove it to you!" Luffy says making a serious face.

"Haha! Alright do whatever you want!" A pirate said.

Luffy then proceeded to stab his face below his eye. All the pirates freaked out

--------------------------------------------------------------

"It didn't hurt at all!" Luffy exclaimed trying to act tough. Y/n face palmed, this is the first time Luffy has acted this dumb.

"Alright everyone! Let's celebrate Luffy's braveness!" Shanks said to which Y/n glared at him.

"Idiot! Don't encourage him even more" Y/n said to himself while Luffy started asking shanks to take him to the sea with them.

"Take me out to the sea! I want to be a pirate too!" Luffy said full of ambition.

"As if you could ever be a pirate!" Shanks said laughing as Y/n ate his food.

"Why not!?" Luffy replied back in his baby voice which only made shanks laugh more.

"Luffy! Just because your a good swimmer doesn't mean you'll be a good pirate!" Yasopp yelled back, Beckman and Roux agreeing with him.

This only angered Luffy even more as the red haired pirates kept teasing him.

Makino's bar was full of laughter and joy until Y/n asked an.. interesting question.

"Oi Shanks! What is Haki?" Y/n asked puzzled.

The red haired pirates were stunned, an ordinary kid in the weakest sea.. somehow knows what haki is.

"HUHHH! Y/N HO-HOW?" Shanks yelled at the top of his lungs followed by all the other comrades.

They kept bombarding Y/n with questions as he has getting overwhelmed. Luffy did not like the attention Y/n was getting and decided to eat in the meantime.

He picked up a weird fruit from a box and ate it, just as he was taking the first bite.. the door was kicked by someone. Luffy flinched and accidentally swallowed the fruit.

Yeah great.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"These are the so called pirates" A weird looking dude said.

"Welcome.." Makino said without a hint of enthusiasm

"We're mountain pirates! Sell us booze ten barrels" The presumed leader said in an arrogant tone. Y/n scoffed.

"I'm sorry.. we just ran out of booze" Makino said scared.

"Oh? So what are these pirates drinking" The leader said obviously annoyed.