First Mate

New chapter woho!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV-

It has been 2 weeks since Y/n found out about the bounty hunter Swordmaster as they call her.

He has spend his days tracking her location and her pattern of hunting, he successfully figured her next move and where she was heading.

Shells Town, the town that holds the 153rd Branch of the Navy Headquarters led by the tyrant Morgan.

Y/n headed for the island in about 2 days, around the same time when Swordmaster would arrive to claim her beli.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n finally landed on the island and saw a huge marine base, which was clearly visible due to it being massive compared to other buildings

Y/n also noticed a pirate boat with a white flag and visibly smirked

Swordmaster was here.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n entered the island and walked around for a while, it was clear that Swordmaster planned on staying at the island for a day or two.

He noticed a figure wearing a cape and a sword entering a restaurant, clearly Swordmaster did not learn a thing about masking herself. Y/n shrugged.

He entered the restaurant and found out that it was run by a lady named Ririka that had an uncanny resemblance to makino, and her daughter Rika.

He sat down on one of the stools, the restaurant was a bit crowdy but he could still sense her aura it was powerful for a person in East blue.

'So the article was right' Y/n thought. Unknown to him Swordmaster also took interest in him.

'That guy... He's strong! I need to challenge him!' Your future first Mate thought.

Eventually Swordmaster left the restaurant to claim the bounty of a pirates she had caught. Y/n decided to take his shot. He left the restaurant and walked up to her.

"Hey you're strong! Join my crew!" Said Y/n

'So he's a pirate?!' She pulled out her sword and swung it at him, only for him to catch her sword with his hand and put her wrist in an arm lock.

"Your not going to become stronger if you attack so recklessly" he whispered to her ear and vanished into thin air.

'WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!' 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n started heading towards the branch headquarters. He was not worried about marines capturing him as he was not an official pirate yet. He spotted the headquarters in the distance and started sprinting.

Swordmaster was in the branch still thinking about the incident earlier. She rubbed her temples and felt a migraine coming. Suddenly a blond haired brat with a twin chin came rushing through the hallway. 

Yeah she was definitely getting a migraine now.

5 Minutes Earlier-

 Captain Morgan was in his office, thinking about corrupting the town even more when his idiotic son came rushing into his office without permission which pissed him off

"Helmeppo! What is the meaning of this?!" Morgan said strictly to which Helmeppo flinched

"Father! The famous bounter hunter just arrived at our office!" He said stuttering