Genius Jester

We see Y/n following the same group of people that were following Luffy, kinda like a mouse chase.

"Let's go flashily," A guy said making Y/n wonder.

'Flashily?' He thought holding his chin.

"Psst" He heard a voice behind him say.

"Over here" He looked up at saw Kuina gesturing to him while narrowing her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as Kuina jumped down the alleyway.

"I got lost"
"Understandable"

"I'm following these men," Y/n said as he pointed towards the alleyway where 3 cloaked figures could be seen chattering amongst themselves. Kuina looked confused.

"They are shady," Y/n said as Kuina seemed to understand, she bonked herself on the head.

Y/n and Kuina seemed to follow the guys after a long period, Kuina started getting worried about Nojiko.

"Here's....plan....assassinate.....Strawhat!" The guy who seemed to be the ring leader spoke. Kuina got tired of this chase and stomped ahead.

"Who's there?" A guy said exposing his white beard. (Mohji=Whitebeard?)

"One sword style- Wind cluster!" Kuina yelled out as two guys ran away, the ring leader didn't seem scared and tanked the attack, Y/n ran up to put him in a headlock.

"That wasn't flashily!" The guy said his cloak flying off exposing his blue hair and face with a ton of makeup and a clown nose. His torso was floating in the air.

"BUggy?!"

-Flashback-

Y/n and Kuina were at Rusukaina still training like usual, they were just taking a break when Y/n said something out of the ordinary.

"Gah! Today is so boring!" He said nonchalantly.

"You never say that, what happened?" She asked out of concern.

"What? A man can't express his feeling now?" Y/n replied leaning down his back on a tree.

"I don't know it just feels foreshadowi-"
-BOOM-

Kuina looked shocked and activated her observation while Y/n laughed.

"You were right it was foreshadowing!"

--------------------------------------------------------------
Kuina and Y/n examined the area of the crash, the man.. or woman who crashed looked like a dwarf, they assumed he or she wasn't a big threat.

Suddenly they heard a guy yell out a shrill scream.

"aaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

Y/n and Kuina both winced, the voice was getting louder with every step, a person ran out and flew into a tree.

Kuina and Y/n ran beside him and Y/n started checking for a pulse.

"Is he alive?" Kuina asked.

"I don't know how to check a heartbeat" Y/n replied in a monotone voice to which Kuina hit him hard in the head.

"Yeah he's alive!" Y/n replied immediately.

"Good"

They both ran off to the shore to help the guy, Y/n did admit the guy looked weird, I mean he had a clown nose!