Lougetown

We start in the middle of the sea, Kuina was asleep leaving Nojiko and Y/n to scout out the area.

"So... Where are we going?" Nojiko asked looking at the clouds.

"I guess towards lougetown" He replied not making eye contact.

"I want to head for the Grand line as soon as possible" He continued still looking at the deep sea.

"With 3 crewmates?!" Nojiko yelled waking up Kuina from her slumber.

"Hey calm down you two" She yawned.

"3 members are enough" He replied ignoring Kuina.

"I don't want to head for the Grand line this soon!" Nojiko said a little scared.

"Now, now Nojiko we have to follow Captain's orders!" Kuina replied yawning again this time more loudly.

"This marine ship won't last for long without getting attention, we have to get our own ship," Kuina said.

"Good point," Y/n and Nojiko said in unison.

"Oh well, Lougetown is a few hours away, we should get some sleep!" Nojiko suggested as Y/n agreed.

"And not you Kuina-san, you have to stay on scout!" Nojiko forwarded it to Kuina.

She groaned.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, sweet Lougetown!" Y/n yelled out gaining the attention of a few people who gasped seeing some people getting out of a marine ship.

"Y/n-kun keep it low, we're pirates remember?" Nojiko said hiding her face with her hands, this was her first time travelling out of her village, so this action was not questioned by Y/n.

"You guys go on your own, I'll go visit the sword shop," Kuina said as she ran away not waiting for a response, Y/n shrugged and led Nojiko into the main town.

The town was mesmerizing, to say the least, Nojiko wanted to see the town square while Y/n wanted to explore the back alleys. They decided to split up, and Nojiko went her way while Y/n went his.

<- With Y/n ->

Y/n entered a bar with an empty stomach, he quickly noticed Luffy and his crewmate eating some meat.
'Eh? They reached here so soon!'

He also noticed 3 shady figures seated just behind Luffy, possibly discussing some stuff, he narrowed his eyes.

Y/n maximized his observation haki but could still hear only a few words.

"Captain....cloaks....navy....find...Strawhat....ruined!" The mysterious figure said abruptly while eating his steak.

Luffy finished eating his food and his crewmate started complimenting him until he realized they had no money. Luffy thought it was amusing and started banging the table with his hand.

The shady guy upfront also started hitting the poor table somehow in sync with Luffy. The money sack the guy had got bounced up and fell on top of Luffy.

Dumb luck wins again!

"Hey! You're gonna treat us! Thank you!" Luffy exclaimed as he passed by the guy. The crewmate did the same.

"Voice...Strawhat...guy....home?....flashy....idiot!"

<-With Kuina->

Kuina was roaming around looking for a shop that sold swords, she would do great with another Great grade or perhaps even unlock Arnament.

Although she was a bit bad with directions...to say the least, what's with swordsmen always getting lost???

She eventually noticed the shop and entered.