Cocoyashi Village

New chapter!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

In the vast ocean of One Piece, we see the ship of the recently formed Straw Hat Pirates as they are heading to Baratie.

"Ah! What a beautiful day!" Nami said as she paid for the daily Morgan's newspaper.

She flipped through the boring stuff and gasped loudly which caught the attention of Usopp and Luffy who were playing around with the cannons.

"Nami! What happened, Are you okay!" Usopp asked while scouting around for the presumed enemies.

"I'm fine! But look at this" She said pointing at the piece of paper.

" 'Dark Prince' Y/n spotted leaving calm belt, presumed to head for Grandline "
Luffy and Usopp read in unison, this headline woke Zoro up from his nap.

"Oi! Isn't that the pirate captain with the highest starter bounty" Zoro said remembering how shocked he was seeing such a starter in his hunting days.

"Oh you mean my brother Y/n?" Luffy asked picking his nose calmly as the others' jaws dropped.

"WHATTTT!!!!!" The others said in unison.

The rest of the day was filled with Luffy getting bombarded with questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Haha! Finally, we leave this damned island!" Kuina said grinning like a madwoman.

"Oi Don't say that the animals here are cool," Y/n said rolling his eyes.
"Although I am excited about going to the Grandline"

"Yeah same, I'll finally be able to become the strongest swordswoman!" Kuina said as her eyes sparkled with determination, Y/n just giggled slightly.

"Alright let's head for the Grandline!" Y/n said jumping aboard the marine ship they borrowed.

No one dared attack a marine ship but Morgan's got a good look at the incident.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Kuina-san I think I see an island," Y/n said nonchalantly.

"Uh Y/n don't you see that big park there," Kuina said pointing at the big sign labelled "ARLONG PARK".

"What the heck," Y/n said.

"I think that's the base of the supposed strongest pirate in East blue with a 20 million bounty," Kuina said off memory.

"20 million, must be a tough guy," Y/n said.
"Let's land there" Y/n uttered.

"Oh wow.. quite the town," Kuina said honestly feeling sorry for whoever used to live there.

They entered the ruined town... if you could call it that, the pavement was rusty and the building where... flipped upside down?

"Hmm," Y/n said analysing one of the flipped houses when a fishmen tried to creep up on him, of course, he had observation active but he wanted to see what would happen next.

"Oi Duck!" Kuina said quickly withdrawing her sword and sliced the fishmen.. and somehow sliced the house as well.

"Oh! Duck? Where?" Y/n asked as Kuina giggled.

"Dummy," Kuina said as she hit Y/n's head.

They started walking forward the island to reach an abandoned road and a child walking with a stick screaming something unintelligible.

"Hey, kid are you ok?" Y/n asked quietly as the kid started sweating slightly and turned around and sighed a little.

"I'm okay"The kid responded with a shaky voice.