Jungkookiiee

I'll marry Jeon's son mom.

"You aren't kidding me are you?" Tzuyu asked to jimin.

"Yes I am not why should I?" is all jimin could reply.

"Mom jimin is not going to marry that unknown person that's it" tzuyu said to her mom.

"Care to explain why?"this time it was Mr.park who spoke.

"Oh ofc"

"Then go ahead and tell us."His father said.

"First do you know why jimin is met with an accident?do you?"Tzuyu asked her father.

"What is even related here?what's with the accident and his marri-"

"HIS LIFE MR.PARK" tzuyu shouted.

"Lower your voice tzuyu.Didn't I teach you to give respect to elders?" Mrs.Park said in a calm yet strict tone.

"Yes you did mom,but some deserve these"

"Go ahead and tell me what is the problem you have in his marriage?"

"Everyone please eat your dinner without shouting at each other" Jimin said in a gentle voice.

After they ate their dinner peacefully one last time jimin's father asked him"Will you marry him son?"

"Yes dad" jimin wants to say no but his parents happiness is more important to him than his own.

"For God's sake jimin your happiness is much more important than so called parents.You won't be happy in that house jimin"Tzuyu is trying to explain jimin.

" But what if I will be happy?"Jimin asked.

"You knew him?" is all tzuyu could ask him.

"No" Jimin replied.

"Then how are you expecting to be happy?" Tzuyu asked.

"Idk,but I can try atleast." Jimin replied.

"I am scared" Tzuyu told him in low voice.

"Awww my little sister,your brother is going to be fine wherever he goes." Jimin said her in gentle voice.

"Let him sleep tzuyu,we are going to meet Jeon tomorrow" Jimin and tzuyu's mom interrupted.

"Good night" Tzuyu hugged him and left his room.

Tzuyu isn't satisfied with the marriage.She literally want to punch her parents.

At Jeon's

"Son we spoke to you about something this morning remember?"Mr.Jeon asked to him.

"Ofc I do remember dad" Jungkook replied him.

"What is your answer then?"

"What if I say I am not interested?" Jungkook asked his father.

"Ofc we will try to make you understand."

"That exactly means forcing him,am I right?"Jihyo asked his father.

"How can that be force?you are saying we are forcing him?"

" Ofc I am saying that you are forcing him"Jihyo replied him.

"But why should we for-"

"Because when he is saying he is not interested instead of accepting it you are making him to understand and that ofc mean you are forci-"

"I will marry" Jungkook interrupted their talk.

Hearing this jihyo eyes widened.

"Okay then we will meet them tomorrow come home soon."

He nodded his head and gone to his room.

At hotel:

"My son met with an accident just before few years.So he is supposed to sit in wheelchair for his whole life."Jimin's father told to Mr and Mrs.Jeon especially to Jeon Jungkook.

"It's okay we will take care of him" Mrs.Jeon replied to Mr.Park.

"Are you fine?"Jihyo asked Jungkook in low voice.

"Still there's chance you can say no" Tzuyu whispered to Jimin.

Without hearing their sister's question and suggestion they both are looking at each other.They are lost in each other's eyes.No map can help them to escape right now.

"Seems like someone is falling" Jihyo says and getting everyone's attention.

"Yes" Tzuyu replied.

That is when they both looked away and tried to hide their smile.

"Why am I getting lost in your eyes?" is the only thing they both are thinking.

With this both the family gone to their respective homes after talking about the marriage.And all the while they both threw some glances at each other.If they both look at their eyes,both sisters have their time mocking at each other and being the only reason for them to break their eye contact.

Jungkook is smiling throughout the ride.His sister is teasing him about the meeting in hotel but little did she know she is talking alone?

After shaking his shoulder he came out of his dreamland.

"What?" Jungkook asked to his annoying sister.

"Oh annoying little creature,will you take reverse?We crossed our house and we don't know where you are taking us."Jihyo spoke in a teasing tone.

"Seems like we should do their marriage as soon as possible." Mrs.Jeon said to Mr.Jeon.

"What is happening to me?" Jungkook thought to himself.

At jimin's

"You like him?didn't you?" Tzuyu asked jimin.

"Idk" Jimin replied.

"I can't understand what you are trying to say" Tzuyu said.

"Idk why I am getting lost in his eyes.I am scared,Will he accept me?Well who will accept me?Nearly 7 marriage proposal came to us but all got rejected just because I am disabl-" Jimin was literally crying when his mom told him...

"Jungkook accepted to marry you"

Hey readers

Thank your for reading and thank you for voting my previous stories.

Enjoy reading..

Thank you...😘💜