Chapter 1 : Coming home....hopefully...

Alex POV

      My name is Alex, Alex Blaze Carder. I'm 15 years old and have lived in the sunny days orphanage. I have my own room instead of sharing a room with another girl. The orphanage, said they didn't want me to influence any of the other kids here. I started living in the orphanage when I was 6, I've been here for 9 years. I hate it here, everyone hates me, including the care takers, they never let me do anything but stay in the orphanage, I'm not allowed to know the outside world really except for school. Anything I really know about the world outside of my room, is part of the rest of the orphanage and what I see on the Internet. I hate the world I live in now. I like music and being by myself most of the time. I totally dislike popularity, pop culture, and girly people and things. Yup, that's me. I have no friends, and barely know anyone. Anyone I know hates me, so I have slight trust issues and am scared to be myself in most situations. I have long blonde and brown hair, and blue eyes. During school, everyone else in the orphanage goes to the same school, so it's pretty much torture every day for me, not just the usual bully's, but also the people who your forced to live with are out to kill you, great~! Not!
      I sat quietly in my so called "room" in this stupid place, listening to Panic! at the disco, and my chemical romance. I never liked being around the others in the orphanage. The caretakers also lock me I my room most of the time, the lock is only from the outside, but only in my room though for some reason. My room consists of a bed, a desk for everything I have, a small amount of room to walk around my bed, and yup, that's my tiny room.
"ALEX! THERE ARE ADOPTERS COMING FOR YOU SO GET YOUR STUFF READY NOW SO YOU CAN HURRY AND LEAVE WHEN THEY GET HERE!" A care taker yells from outside my thin door. I wonder what the adopters will be like. Ugh, nobody ever likes me. They'll probably send me back to this hell whole soon enough. Nobody will ever except me for who I really am. Why do I even try with adoptions? I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't show up. It's happened before. There's also been times where the other people here, make fake accounts and pretend to adopt me.
      Once I get my stuff ready, which didn't take very long whatsoever, I bring my bag down to the main door and waiting room. I only have one small bag for all my stuff, as I'm not allowed to leave the orphanage I can't have very much either. I sit and wait in the lobby of the orphanage, right as a man walks through the door. He had a black jacket on, jeans, black hair. Cool.
      "You must be Alex. I'm Tim, I'm so sorry, but your new dad had an emergency at work and couldn't come right now, so, I'm gonna bring you to your new home, ok? Again your new dad wanted you to know how sorry he really is that he couldn't be the person to come get you." The man says sadly.
      "I understand that my new family must be really busy to pay for what they do so I understand that if he couldn't be here he must be somewhere important and I don't mind. At least your here for me right? I'm not just gonna be left here." Huh, the guy looks really truthful actually, maybe I can just try and sit this one out and see how this goes. Who knows, maybe I might like living there and stay. Though, probably not.
      "wow... thank you for trying to be so understanding, I do understand if you are really disappointed that your new dad couldn't be here or sad or angry. I know I would be furious, as would anyone else if they were in your situation, I wonder why your different. It's a good different though." He smiles sadly.
      "Don't worry Tim, I'm fine, I understand perfectly that he may be very busy and I can respect that. Though, I will get to meet him soon right?" Hopefully this isn't just a joke, or that the family won't be rich snobby people.
      "Of course you will! Now let's get you out of this place, I don't really like it here." He says looking around in disgust. I notice a my chemical romance shirt under his jacket and think this might actually work out for once. Hopefully my new family can at least put up with my music taste, and my personality. If anything my music. I can not live without music. I have no clue how people do it, like really, music is life.
      Just as I'm about to leave the godforsaken hell whole that I knew as my prison I decide to say a final good bye to all of the people who despise me, I go back to the door and yell as loud as I can "SEE YOU IN HELL BITCHES! I SHALL NEVER MISS ANY OF YOU AND HOPE TO NEVER SEE ANY OF YOUR GODFORSAKEN FACES AGAIN! So long and good night!" and slam the door, running from the orphanage laughing with Tim as we drive off.
      "That was beautiful, Alex, pure poetry to the heart!" He laughs as we pull out of the parking lot. Maybe I got someone who gets my sense of humour now. And now off we go to what I shall now hope to be my new home. Oh how I really home this doesn't go as terrible as my old foster homes. Hopefully this goes alright, I don't really~ want to go back to the orphanage.

AN
So what do you think so far?
Leave anything in the comments!