8 : Ex

Alex POV
      It's been a while since the kidnapping. Security has increased a lot, but other than that most has cooled down. I was standing back stage as ptv and Kellin were doing King for a day. It was crazy good. They did awsome. I was gonna walk around a bit when I bumped into someone.
      "Oh, I'm so sorry!" I looked up to only find familiar eyes. The man was strong, had the same eyes, same face shape, of course it just had to be him. Yes. I know him. His name was Daniel Whitlock. He was the star of the foot ball, base ball and soccer team at my old school. And my ex. Wow, lucky me. Note sarcasm.
      So here's sorta some of what happened with us. We dated for a while, until I was quickly for some strange reason moved to a different orphanage near the start of summer. I wasn't allowed any contact with Daniel so when I moved he didn't really take it well. After a few months in the new orphanage, I was moved back to my original one. When I got back I went and saw him. He pushed me aside though. Telling me he wanted nothing to do with a little emo suicidal orphan and that he was with another girl. Turns out she was the cheerleading captain. Wow figures right. And it's sorta history from there. Though what's he doing here? He hates this kinda of music and stuff.
      "Why hello Alexia. Fancy finding you here. Isn't it great though, we finally meet again. Yah know I've missed you lately." He coos as he goes to hold my cheek. I quickly move away from him.
      "For the record, first, that's not my name. And second, what the hell do you think your doing here Daniel? What do you want with me?"
      "What? I can't just come for some fun out here and hang? And who says this had anything to do with you?"
      "Ya, not buying it. You hate this stuff. And I know you want something with me. Don't play stupid. And you would come all the way out of the country for some thing like this or nothing."
      "Alright, alright. So your right. And the reason I came here was because I was looking to get back something that was mine." He grabs my arm with one hand and hold my head with the other before I can get away. I struggle and struggle to get away but don't make much progress.
      "Stop Daniel. Let me go." I say.
       "Ummm, no. I came for what is mine. I don't care what your shitty little family says. You are mine. And your coming with me." He growls.
      "Alex!" I hear my name be called. I look back quickly to see Dylan behind me.
      "Dylan!"
      "Who the hell are you?" Daniel growls,
      "Funny, I should be the one asking you the same question bitch. You are the one who seems to be hurting my best friend and sister. Names Dylan, and you best get your hand off of her."
      "Huh, funny. Names Daniel. And I don't think so. Or else what tuff guy?"
      "Or else this." Dylan suddenly punches Daniel and a full out fight starts. Daniel is strong but so is Dylan. They both try to punch the other, though it seems that Dylan is the only one out of the pair who has actually hit his target, which was Daniel's face. Daniel keeps missing when he goes for a punch. Daniel though pins Dylan and is about to punch him, when I start to leave to get help. Daniel doesn't let me though and grabs my leg. As I fall to the ground I hear a crack as my knee hits a rock and the ground. Pain shoots through my leg, though mostly at my knee. Dylan uses this and grabs Daniel and punches him, hard. Daniel passes out and let's go of me.
      "You ok, lex? You took a pretty nasty fall." Dylan comes over to me as I lay on the ground.
      "The question is, are you. He could have really hurt you Dylan. You shouldn't have made him mad. That only makes everything worse. You really shouldn't have done that."
       "And left you? I don't think so Alex. I'm fine, the idiot couldn't even land a single punch. Who was he anyway? How do you know him?"
      "He's Daniel Whitlock. The star of athletics. And my ex." I mumble the last part, but he must have heard me.
      "What? Ex?!"
      "Uh, ya. We broke up. He was also kinda abusive. Not really someone ya want a mess with. And he may have came here cause he wanted his rag doll back."
      "Rag doll?"
      "His nick name for me." I said sadly. "I never really liked our relationship, but when I was always gonna cut us off, he would get really caring and nice. I guess I only stayed with him because he made me feel wanted and loved at the time. I just wanted to feel some affection and that's what he would give me sometimes, always before I could cut us off he would be so nice to me. I just seemed to crave someone's touch at the time, and he was always there to hold me. It's the only reason we stayed together as long as we did. Even though he would make me a rag doll and beat me." I sighed remembering the love he gave me, and also sadly the pain.
       "He hurt you lex? But, why? He's a bastard. You don't need him. We're here for you now." He cooed sadly as he wiped away my tears and hair from my face. "Now, are you alright? It was a pretty bad fall you took."
      "Yah I'm fine I'm just gonna-" pain slit through my leg, starting at my knee as I had attempted to move it. I couldn't move. Dylan lightly moved me so I wasn't on my stomach and looked at my knee before sadly turning to me.
     "It's broken lex. You can't walk, no matter what until we can get you on crutches."
      "Nooooooooooooo, but whyyyyyy?" I said dramaticly. He carefully picked me up and took me to the hospital tent, while telling security on the way about Daniel, who was going to be arrested. The nurse put my knee in a cast and said that I had to be in a wheelchair for a little bit. But I could use crutches also. Dylan put me in the wheelchair carefully and took me back to the busses with me pouting cause I felt helpless.
      "But Dyl, why can't I just use the crutches?" I whine.
      "Cause I gonna push you around in the wheelchair." He says and starts pushing me around as I pout. We got to the busses when BVB saw us.
      "Woah, what happened here?" Jake says
      "Ex problem for Alex today." Dylan replied as I still pouted.
      "Uh oh. Poor little Alex. Can't get the guys to leave her pretty little head alone. Especially the guys that already had their chance. Right Alex? And now look at you, all helpless." Ashley says while kneeling beside me.
      "Yah, lucky Dylan can through a punch though. And for some reason the athletics major can't." I relied,
      "Oh ho ho, I didn't know Dylan could land a good punch." Cc says,
      "Yah nocked the bitch out cold. He was pretty big, though really, the abusive guys always go down first." Dylan smiled.
      "Hold up...abusive?" Jinxx asked concerned
      "Nice one Dylan, couldn't have left that part out?" I said.
      "Sorry!"
      "Well, we'll talk about that later, but for now, I know how you feel right now in that chair Alex. Trust me, me of all people would know. If you ever need someone to talk to bout it or something, I'm your guy. But remember, never try and be batman, only batman can be batman." Andy laughs.