17

When I woke up I was in my room. I was laying in my bay window, which had been filled full with pillows and a pile of blankets on top of me as the rest of the room was rather cool. I had on sweatpants and a big hoodie. I looked out of the window and saw that the forest outside had the leaves start to turn a golden and red. This means one thing, fall, my favourite season. I smiled and turned over and saw a small side table beside me with a glass of water and some pain killers. I took a pain pill and drank the rest of the water.
After a good amount of time had past and I had gotten a good fill of comfort, I reluctantly got up and slowly walked down stairs. I didn't see any of the guys though. I went to the music studio and saw dad strumming on his bass.
"I'm so sorry... You'll be homeschooled whenever... Man I screwed up. I'm so sorry Alex, this is all my fault!" He said sadly, avoiding eye contact. I slowly walked up to him and hugged his arm. He shook me off and I fell to the floor thinking I had done something wrong. I had started to cry for a minute, feeling totally rejected by my family and hurt. But that faded when he then sat beside me, rapped his arms around me and sat me in his lap, holding me. I cried into his chest, hugging him, while he held me tightly and I could feel warm wet droplets falling onto my head and relished he was also crying but trying to stay strong and hide it. We stayed like that for a while until we calmed down.
Once everything was somewhat back to normal. The guys came home and we decided to have another late night, just like my first night with my family. Gerard got the snacks, candy, ice cream, etc. Ray got the pizza. Frank got the movies, but decided against anything scary and mostly just funny movies. I got the blankets and pillows. And dad said he had to make some calls for who knows what.
I set up the area full of every pillow and blanket in the house and the other guys set their stuff out also. Frank got the movie ready, but dad was no where to be seen. Soon the door bell. I got up to get it and was shocked to see all the band kids, jack and Alex from atl, Chris crueli, Rick Olson, ptv, Kellin Quin, Austin Carlisle, and Alan Ashby Now that's a lot of people.
"ALEX!!!" The band kids say as they quickly hug my tightly.
"Dylan, Sam, Haden, Colten, Carder, Max! What's going on and can't slightly breath." They loosen their grip a little and I can soon breath again.
"We missed you. Also you need to eat girl. Put on some pounds, jeez your too light." Sam says.
"I brought coffee!" Alan yells into the house.
"COFFEE!!!!" I hear two people yell, then a sound of a stampede and dad and Gerard came running over, grabbed a coffee and ran back to the living room. We all laughed and the all came in.
We laughed around, shared funny stories, watched movies. All in all it was another perfect late night with my extended family.