11 : fernard

Alex pov
      So MIW had just dropped me off at home.  I've spent so much time with those guys, its going to be strange to not constantly be around their crazy shit, or part of all of the crazy stuff with them. It looked like everyone was gone at the house though, well, mostly everyone. Oh well, I can wait for them. They didn't know I was coming home today either, so it doesn't matter to me.
I walked in the living room quietly and froze in shock almost instantly. On the couch was...uncle Frank and uncle Gerard...full make out session. Oh my fernard. I couldn't contain my squeal though. They froze and slowly turned, looking shocked at me.
      "A-alex!? Uhh uh." Frank stuttered over his words. I giggled.
      "It cool. Don't mind me. I'm just gonna go unpack. And no I won't tell the others." I say smiling like an idiot. I run up to my room and quickly unpack. Once done I laid on my much missed bed but then decided to sit in the bay window and look at the forest. I started to feel tired, but didn't fall asleep, or so I thought.

Frank pov
      We went up to talk with lex. Only to find her passed out in her bay window. She must be really tiered now. Gee went and shook her arm lightly, knowing she must haven't gotten much sleep.
      "Lex? Can we talk sweetie?" He whispered. She lightly stirred.
      "We want to talk to you for a minute. Then you can go back to bed." I say.
      "Ddduuuuudddddeeesssssss. If you want to bring more girls on the bus, I don't care. I can just put my head phones in if you want to jerk off. You can do what ever. Bring what ever girl on, I don't care." She says, turns over, and falls back asleep. We look at each other funny. Then burst out laughing. Was this normal?
      "Alex, your not on the bus anymore sweetie. Your at home, and two of your uncles want to talk to you about something." Gee says. She slowly wakes up. Looks around as if she doesn't know where she is and turns to us.
      "Go on." She says wanting to talk. We tell her about how we both mutually decided to go out, so now we were dating, but the others don't know. She said she wouldn't tell them and only we could. It became our little secret. We were glad she was accepting of us, and that it was our deal to tell the others when we were ready.
      The other guys were at a party tonight, not knowing it was the day lex came back. None of us knew until today. It was a perfect surprise though.

Alex pov.
       Tonight was going to be the first night in a long time I haven't slept in a bus. No sound of the engine or occasional rocking. Just steady and quiet. I've slept in the hotels some times, but someone usually stays with me. This time I'm on my own, and I had just got used to someone holding me while I sleep. Oh well, I'll get used to this easily. I had a dream though, and it wasn't good.

BANG!
The sound of the engine blowing up on impact and the bus come to a straight freeze.
A transport had hit us. All sound was quite. The bus wasn't moving a centimeter. Shouldn't we have rolled or something?
So this is how everything ends?
I heard an ambulance.
"Mark down, no survivors." A man says standing over me. He then leaves.
"No, no, I'm here, don't leave me." I scream. But he didn't seem to hear me. Another person's come up to me.
"So young. Not enough life lived. Poor child." I look down to find blood everywhere. The pain soon settled in, and I scream.
No. This can't be right. I can't leave.
I scream and scream until I see a bright light.
No. I don't want to leave. I don't want to...Go....

      "Alex!" I look up painting in a cold sweat. I see Frank and gee looking scared at me.
      "Baby girl, sweetie, it was just a dream." I remember as everything comes back.
      "C-can someone stay with me? I'm not used to being out of the bus, and if we are, someone is usually with me. That's how the last few months have been for me and I'm still not back to being on my own of the bus." I say shaking. They look at each other sadly, then nod and each lay on either side of me. They both hug me, while my head is slightly resting on uncle Gerard's chest.
In the morning the guys got up to go make breakfast. Once they had left though, I had another nightmare.

"Guys? Where are you going?" I say, seeing everyone at the door. The house was packed up also, except for my room.
"Stay here Alex. We're leaving." What?
"Are you leaving me?" I say shaking.
"Just stay here Alex" they scream and leave. I run after them, but can't catch them. Their just waking, nobody looks back. I'm running, but only seem to be getting farther away.
No. They can't leave me. No.

      I wake up in a start, I stopped my sudden scream as I saw my surroundings. I hear all of the guys downstairs. I run down, ignoring uncle Ray and dad. I grab uncle Gerard, hugging him sobbing.
      "Alex? Sweetie, did you have another nightmare?"  Frank asks, kneeling beside me. I nod into his chest.
      "Mmhm. Don't-don't leave me." I sob.
      "We're not going anywhere lex. Especially anywhere without you." Gerard says, stoking my hair.
      "A-Alex" I notice dad and uncle Ray behind me.
      "Uncle Ray! Daddy!" I hug them.
      "When did you get here?" They ask. Guess they haven't been told yet.
      "Last night." I say as if it's no big deal.
      "You guys didn't think of telling us?" Ray yells. They just shrug. "Now, what's this about nightmares?"
       "She's not used to being off a bus or by herself if she is." Frank replies. Dad stroked my hair.
      "Oooh darling, you'll be alright." He says, quoting vic. I laugh. It's good to be home. Don't get me wrong, I loved my last few months with the guys. But nothing beats home.