6 : Missing? Not really.

Ray POV
-back at the busses-
      I woke up first. That was one crazy party. Man, everyone's gonna have major hangovers. I looked around to see everyone asleep still. I looked over to the field where they last saw Alex, but she wasn't there. Maybe she was on the bus. I was gonna go check for her, but who wants to walk all over there alone? And really my eyes might not be so good so I might look right past her on the bus. I should probably get someone to come with me. Who also wants to be on a bus with their niece and a hangover on their own? Don't get me wrong, I love Alex, but I kinda feel lonely and bad if I was the only 1 like this and she was stuck with me till the other guys came back in the same situation or worse cause they would just be getting up. Well, Gerard is the closest to me, I'll get him.
      "Hey Gerard, wake up, come check at the bus for Alex with me." He barely moves until I shake him until he's awake.
      "Ugh, I'm coming" geez he must be tired. We went to the bus, I figured she would have come back here, but we couldn't find Alex anywhere. That's when we started to panic. We ran back to the group and woke Mikey and frank up.
      "Dudes get up, we can't find Alex!"
      "WHAT?!!?" The both yell in sink, well, Mikey a fair bit louder than frank. Well, that got them up. We looked all over but couldn't find our little girl. I hope she's ok. Some of the other guys started to wake up. We told them about what happened and they agreed to help look for her. She has to be here some where here. But where?
      After an hour of looking for Alex, everyone gathered where we had woke up. We couldn't find her anywhere and the 4 of us were freaking out.
      "WAIT I GOT IT! I DONT KNOW WHY WE DIDNT JUST GO THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, WE ARE SO STUPID!!" Ronnie yelled to nobody in particular. But geez he's loud at this time in the morning. Some people winced at the sudden loud eco voice in their head due to drinking more than others.
      "Where are you talking about radkey?" Frank says, looking like he's getting annoyed with the few seconds of silence.
      "The kids' bus." Was all he said. Well what the heck did that mean?
      "The what bus?" Well, at least I'm not the only one of us four thinking that.
      "The kids' bus. The bus where all of our kids are staying so they have their own space and don't need to deal with us. It's parked a little bit away from the other busses so that their not annoyed with us all the time. A few of us have some boys who are staying on tour with us are there." He explains. Now, that kinda makes more sense.
      "What? You mean you think, our little girl is in one bus, that's parked away from the others, with 4 teenage boys?!?!??" Uh oh there's a very tired, cranky, hungover, protective, uncle over here. Not gonna point fingers but you are all probably thinking of who I'm talking about.
      "Uh oh" uh, yah uh oh. We all ran as quick as we could towards the bus that was pointed out as 'the kids' bus'. Vic had a key and opened the door. We tried sneaked in quietly and yet ended up falling in the door way. When we looked up, four tall teenage boys were sitting at a table, in the midst of eating pancakes, staring at all of us like we're sickos. Though, we probably look like it.
      "Uhhhh, dad?" 1 of them says who kinda looks like Vic's height but a bit taller, though still the shortest of his group.
      "What's going on?" Another says, who looks like Austin's height, with amber hair, kinda like Alan and Austin's hair mixed.
      "Boys...have you met Alex way yet? Mikey ways new daughter?" Austin says,
      "Uhhhh, yah, why? Did you think you lost her? Hahahaha, ha...ha...ha? Wait did you actually think that?" This one looked like cc, they had the same shape in face and eyes.
      "Uhhhhhhhhh...maybe!" Alan says, looking slightly embarrassed. The four of them start looking around at each other, avoiding eye contact from the rest of us.
      "Boys, where is Alex? What did you do?" Ronnie says,
      "Uhhhhhhhh...well-..." This one looked like Ronnie, they had alike hair and the same eyes. This one was also built stronger than the rest. Although he slightly avoided eye contact with any of us and seemed to look at the others in search of help.
      "Boys what did you do?" Ronnie doesn't look to happy, well, nobody does.
      "We may have..." The one that looks like Vic starts before looking to the others for help
      "Boys you better give us an answer before-" he says with force and seriousness clear in his voice. oh no, radkey is mad. But what did they do with Alex? Where is she? If they hurt her-
      "Ok, we had a Disney movie marathon without you and we all past out until she was the only one up and when we woke up she wasn't on the couch anymore...she was in her bunk." The one that looks like Austin and Alan says.
      "Her bunk?" Oh look Frank's here.
      "Yah, the bunk we gave her cause we figured she might want to stay here sometimes. We didn't try anything on her. Geez, who do you think we are? Oh, wait, there was when we all did chubby bunny with the bucket of marshmallows. Then it was a whole big competition." The more built one says, while almost laughing.
      "Oh ok!" At least we know what happened, where she is, and that nobody tried anything on her.
      "Wait a minute!" What's up with Austin and Alan? "You had a Disney movie marathon without us? I'm hurt!" Oh poor Alan and Austin...
      "Yah and kitten princess kept saying he was sorry for not being there to save the princesses when they were sad!" A familiar female voice said. We all turned to the door to the bunk room to see Alex standing there smirking. "Oh boys...had to send the whole warped tour and call the army to find me? Haha I'm just joking. It fine, But really? You all had to jump in the door like that? And nobody has even moved to get off of someone yet?"
      "Uhhhhhhh" everyone suddenly notices the position we're in a jumps up, or attempts to. When Mikey gets up he suddenly runs to Alex and picks her up, spinning her around and around whole hugging her. "Hahaha daddy, I'm okay, your okay. Nothing happened. Nobody's hurt. I wasn't gone that long was I?" She laughed as he held her in a safe embrace.
      "No but I was worried about you! I know you can handle your self but still, a guy can worry."