10 : MIW

Alex POV
Hey! So sorry I've skipped a lot of details lately cause I'm lazy to tell it all but here's what happening and happened. We finished tour, my leg is all healed now, me and the other teens text everyday and hang all the time. Yah that pretty much sums that up. Pretty boring huh?
"Alex?" Dad called from downstairs.
"Coming." I ran down to see everyone at the table. Something was wrong. Dad looks nervous, uncle gee looks serious for once, uncle ray looks happy and uncle frank looks exited. K, what's going on?
"Lex. These something you've been asked about." Dad starts, oh no
"Uh yah, what's that? You guys are starting to freak me out." Are they sending me back?
"Sorry don't mean to. But uh, you've been asked by a couple of bands, since their kids can't go, they were wondering if you wanted to go on tour with them. Only if you want to. We can talk everyday, and we think you would have a lot of fun and meet some new bands that you may like."
"Go on tour? With what bands?"
"Ptv, OM&M, sws, atl, MIW, and some others."
"Wait you would let me go?" Would he really? I so hope so. Yes, yes, yes...come on say yes.
"Oh course, I trust you and think this'll be an awesome opportunity for you to go off on your own and try dong this stuff on your own." Wow he trusts me. I can't believe it. But he's right, this is an opportunity for me to go off on my own with out someone holding my hand the entire time, I've got to make them proud.
"YESSSS!" I jump up out of my chair. They all laugh at me. "When?"
"We figured you'd say that so we already told them yes, they're gonna be here with the bus later tonight." I ran straight for my room and packed a bunch of stuff. My make up, shoes, camera, electronics and chargers, bunch of clothes, etc.
Later that night, it was now 10:39pm. I was getting tiered of waiting. But a huge bus pulled up in front of me before I could move. Two tall guys got off the bus before I could also stand up. They ran straight for me.
"Lex, come on girl, let's get your arce on this bus." I knew who it was, sorta, I was really tiered but the voice was familiar as they picked me up and carried me into a bunk. I was starting to dose off. The person put me into the bunk as I was very non-coherent at the time, and pulled the blankets over me, and left as someone else came in.
"sleep little one, it's time to get some rest. We'll all meet each other in the morning." They said, as I let darkness fully consume me. Wonder who that was.
When I woke up I forgot I was on a bus again and had went to roll over, only to fall out of the bunk and face plant on the ground with a loud thud. "Ughhhhhh, back on a bus again. Well, hopefully this time I don't end up breaking bones again." I slowly got up, realizing I was being watched, only to fall back back on my face but facing the other way as the bus had jolted and hit a bumb.
"Easy there, don't want yah getting too hurt before the shows and have any fun." Someone said as they carefully helped me up.
"Thanks. Sorry, I'm kinda clumsy, and forgot I was back on a bus for that fact."
"That's alright. No problem. You must be the famous Alex everyone's been talking about."
"More like infamous if you ask me."
"Nah your pretty popular around here. Lots of the other bands have been talking a lot about you lately and how happy they are your coming on tour."
"Let me guess, it was Kellin, ptv, Austin, and ginger princess."
"Wow, ok, you got that all correct."
"Well, I am best friends with their sons'." I finally turn around to see who I was talking to to find a guy with half blond half black hair and pale skin. He smiled at me as I stood there.
"You can call me ghost, everyone does. We gonna be great friends." He laughed, I liked him already,
"You can call me lex or whatever. Some people usually call me that or if they come up with a nickname for me. What band are you in?"
"I'm in motionless in white. Which is who's bus we on! You were really tired last night, so we kinda didn't have time to tell you most of the other buses are kinda full since each band but ours has to share a bus. So I hope it's alright that you'll have to stay with us." He said nervously,
"Nah dude, that totally cool, I get it, and I don't mind." I smiled reassuringly at him and he smiled back. I later met the other guys and we all became real close.
That night get we were watching a scary horror movie. I didn't know which one though but I just went along with it. All of a sudden my phone started ringing right as the creepy music came on the movie. Everyone went wide eyes and eyed my phone. I slowly picked it up seeing no caller id and answered it.
"Hello?" OK, I was kinda freaked out when the music on the tv stopped at the same time as I talked, scratch that, I was freaked out. Like really freaked.
"Alexxxxxx," a really creepy voice said, ok I was beyond scared now. I wasn't hearing what they were saying until I heard a loud scream come through the phone causing me to scream and through my phone. MIW watched almost as if they were gonna jump to me for protection. A chorus of laughs were then heard from my phone laying half across the room. "We so got you lex!" A real familiar teen guys voice said. Or should I say Sam. I ran and picked up the phone signing,
"You fucking jack a$$es. Your timing was pin point to the horror movie. What do you want?" I said,
"Well, our dads have told us that you missy have gone on tour with out us! We are insulted, disappointed, hurt and young lady we have also been told you are without your fathers band and on a bus with a bunch of guys you don't even know!" Dylan said at first being happy, then sarcastic, then right into protective.
"Oh boo who, you dudes aren't my dad or uncles. Don't worry so much about me. It's not like it'll automatically end up like a repeat of last tour. And if it does I got it under control. If Daniel shows up I'll call the cops before he can say enchilada. I won't let anyone follow me who I don't know or grab me and drug me again. I'm so done with being kidnapped and it's not going to happen again. I'll try not to brake a bone also. Is that what you wanted to hear boys?" All of MIW looked at me confused, shocked, angry and protective.
"Sigh, we just worry about you mija." Sam says, "but your right and we'll let you get back to your movie, text us later sister." And they hung up.
"Lex, darling, could you maybe elaborate a little here?" I told the guys about what happened last tour. About Daniel, the kidnapping and rape, the broken knee, and all that fun stuff. To say the least, they were shocked, and quickly hugged me. "We wouldn't let anything like that happen to you Alex, over our dead cold corps body's. Your our family now. Oh and heads up when this is all over, we gonna drive to your house and do an episode of cops: MIW!" Chris said.
"Thanks guys. And yah, you can freak out my dad and uncles and pretend to kidnap me and whatever, I really don't care and think it would be so funny. As long as it's just a joke, I'm all in." I smile. They just met me today and they already think of me as family? I have a feeling this is going to end quite nicely.