Chapter 1

This is my first book so plz forgive my mistake

Let's start...

•• In Morning  ••

Sidnaaz sleeping on the bed peacefully...sid spooned shenaaz from behind and kept his one leg on her waist...and as usual sana sleeping on his shoulder..

As usual sana wake up first and find herself spooned by sid

As usual sana wake up first and find herself spooned by sid ..as usual it's not easy task for her to get out of his grip easily..after lots of effort...she came out of his hold and freshen up and got ready into this..

She wore her nuptial chain and put little vermillion in her hair partition

She wore her nuptial chain and put little vermillion in her hair partition ..

Sid woke up and smile looking at her from dressing table mirror which she passed with beautiful smile ...

Sid(si)- Good morning sweetheart..

Sana(sa)-Good morning (blushes a little on sweetheart...he always call her baby, jaan ,sweetheart ,darling ...which always made her blush but she hide it..

Sa-Frehen up and come fast for breakfast...will go together..

Si-Ok baby..

He came near her and kissed her forehead in response she closed her eyes and then he  went to washroom  for freshen up and here she is arranging clothes in the cupboard..sid came only in towel and hugged her from behind..a shiver pass through their body..

Sa- aaah kya kar rha hai Pura gila krdiya ...me tera muh tod dungi.. kameene..

He sprinkle his water droplets from his hair on her face..and she closed her eyes...

Sa-Sidharth chod varna me teri towel khichdungi..fir mujhe mat bolna..

Sid immediately backed off coz he knew she has that power to do and she can do it so it's better not to take panga with her..

Si-Mera boxers pass krna

Sana passed him his Tee,Jeans and boxers..and he start wearing it in the room only above his towel..and shehnaaz was shamelessly gawking him making him smirk..