Chapter 4

Thankyou for giving your love to last chp..(I would love if I get more comments..)

Let's start....

Then they all freshen up and had their lunch by chitchatting...In Evening jass had a meeting regarding her project in which she had signed for Biggboss... Now she was returning from the meeting to go home...

The door bell rang... Sana opened the door...jass hugged sana...and then she asked everyone to come in hall and settle on sofa...all settled...and then she announces about her going to bigg boss house...All congratulated her... then Sidharth told jass and sana's parent about him going to biggboss house..all were happy that they both will be there for each other's support system in the unknown housemates... Sidharth himself was happy that his Sali sahiba aka best friend would be there for him..so he won't feel lonely..

There were 3 days for sid and jas to enter bb house so they decided to enjoy this night by watching movies...( Rita, Parminder,Arohi and Santokh were at priti's house for sleeping tonight)

So they shifted the couches and table of the hall...and adjusted 2 large size cushion... which was giving a cozy vibe...with a big projector arranged in front...they started enjoying movie.. while sidnaaz were sitting together with intertwined hand... all were enjoying the movie by laughing and eating popcorn, drinking juice as it was funny one... when movie finished it was already 2:30 am.... and everyone was already tired where Riya's and sana's eyes were already closing so in no time everyone slept (in order--> sid- sana- jasmin- riya- preeti- Rumi- Amit- Neetu)

•• Next Morning ••

It was 9:30 am.. when all the family members got up instead of our sidnaaz who were sleeping cuddling... They were hugging each other..legs entangled to each other.. his hand on her waist while her around his shoulder... their faces were few inches away from each other... All adored their bond then riya smiled mischievously... and clicked their pics for teasing them..

After that Jasmin shaked sana.. who bit stir in sleep and  yawned .. then slowly opened her eyes and looked at them being confused but soon she realized by their teasing looks ... she shaked him with her free hand but he spoke in sleep...

Si - sone de na baby.. (in sleepy voice without opening his eyes) making sana blush..

Sa - uthiye na ...chodiye mujhe ...

He snuggled more into her neck ... making her blush more and irriate so she shouted

Sa- Siddharthhhhh...

He got up with jerk... then looked surrounding who were giving them teasing smile... and looking at sana's  blushing face.. he understood ... he got up in silence..then hold sana's hand and ran in the their room ... making others laugh behind ..

Sana and priti di made breakfast for all ..soon mom ,mumma ,papa ji ,Arohi joined them.. Then they all decided to go for shopping as day after tomorrow...
they have to leave for biggboss house..

Sana did lots of shopping for both Jasmin and Sidharth..and also for all the family members.. They had their lunch outside... then all men went home... and ladies went for haircut, medicure ,pedicure and many more ...

Ladies returned home by evening... They all were tired so they ordered dinner from outside ... sid gave compliments to sana for her new hair cut coz she likes it when people compliment her..if he don't do this when she would do something new to her face or hair she will get hurt and don't let him cuddle her while sleeping....Delivery of food would take time so sid, sana, Jasmin and Sidharth were playing ludo where Riya was supporting Sana in the name of observing the game ...( all other's where chitchating on some social issues and political parties).

Sidharth was winning the game and sana was loosing the game...whereas Sheba was on 2nd  position nd jass on 3rd position...without anyone's notice sana removed her token from home and secretly moved her one token ahead so that she can win.... sid notices it...

Si- Sana u r cheating.. token piche kar..

Sa- mene cheating nhi ki... terese aage hu na game isliye tu aise kr rha hai..

Si - Riyu tu dekh rhi thi na.. apni mami ko bol.. apni tokens peeche kre..bhot cheating karti hai teri mami..

Ri - oh hello... meri mami kabhi cheating nhi krti aye.. bade..jass tu bhi kuch bol..

J- di aapki token piche thi ap cheating ka rhe ho.. jeez is right..

Si- she always do this...

Sa- OH hello tum dona loose hone wale ho isliye bol rhe ho ...riyu ne sab dekha hai..

Si- chote tu bta tune dekha na isse cheating krtewakt..

Baaz- mujhe nhi pta.. mera dhyaan hi nhi tha...

Ri- Ab bolo (with mischievous smirk)

Si- Tu toh chup hi reh mami ki chamchi.. cheaters..huh

Then sid rolled his dice... the no. were 6,6,3 where sidharth cuts sana's token which was done by cheating..

Sa- Ohh sorry sorry...meri token yha nhi thi...me abhi nhi Kati.. sid u try somewhere else...

Si- laughed and cuts her token.. you can't baby... bhagwan hmesha usika saath deta hai jo saccha hota hai ...now see the results ..hahaha.. oye dekhle mami ki chamchi.. kaise cheating kr rhi hai..( to riya)... meri mami cheating nhi krti mimicking riya...

Soon the door bell rang ...Sana was the first to get up and run to open the door to get food whereas riya destroyed all  the tokens from their place with her hands making sid glare her for not letting them continue the game... they all settled on dinning table and continued their dinner chitchating...

Then they all leave for their respective rooms.. wishing each other a good night.. Sidnaaz went to their bed  and sid  hugged sana and kept his chin on her forehead while snuggled into his chest..

Si -Its really very tough.. to sleep without you.. don't know how am gonna sleep.. I have a habit of cuddling you.. since the first time i kissed you.. it will be easy for you to sleep na.. hmm..without me..

Sana blush on the first kiss and said

Sa- nhi mujhe bhi nhi aati tere bina.. Sidharth mujhe na terese attachment hogai hai..emotional attachment... hota hai na ye na dikhe to hoti hai problem ...hoti hai mujhe bhi problem...

After few mins of silence ...Sana made a adorable pout inorder to control her tears...

Sa- I will miss you and looked at him with teary eyes 🥺

Sid wiped her tears and pecked her pout to distract her from crying which he successfully done by making her blush and quickly lay down nd covered her face with blanket.. sid chuckled on her behavior... and slept back hugging her...

(Tomorrow is the last day of them being together).

Chapter 4 finished..

Hope uh like it...

(From next chp story will become interesting...)

Vote-35 comment-20

(Plz complete the target...it encourages me to write).

Thankyou...(plz share this with others who use wattpad)

(You can suggest me in comment box)

(If you wanna collab with me then message me...it will be great help..)

Plz follow me..