Chapter 33

Thankyou for showing your love on last chp.. hope so this chp also gets more..

I am so sorry for updating so late.. due to some personal reasons I couldn't update..

Plz vote and comment..

Collaboration with shrutisadrani & shernisidnazz

Thankyou..❤

To my dear silent readers.. ap comment nhi kroge toh chlega but atleast votes toh de dia kro..

Let's start...

••One day before finale night••

It was hustle and bustle at shukla nivas as tomorrow their champ was coming back after 3 month staying at the hell... Yes tomorrow there is finale of bb and finally sidharth will be put of that hell... Hell coz he needed to stay with those ppl who always badmouthed about him. Back-bitched about him and always tried to humiliate and hurt him whether it would be in terms of physical or mental...

Finally their champ their sher their lil bub will be again back at home... The place where they all laugh enjoy tease love and care each other...

Rita maa was busy in arranging the things which will be helpful in making his favourite food... Children's were making cards and selecting gifts for welcoming back their mamu.... Both jijus and baaz were busy in arranging the party items and projector.... Sid's inlaws were also coming tomorrow....

Priti Di was busy in taking care of both the pregnant women who were excitedly jumping and helping everyone as their loving brother and dearest loving caring hubby was coming back....

Cake was ordered....
1 titled "winner shukla",
1 titled "welcome back"
and 1 titled " to be mom & dad"....

Rita maa and shehnaaz specially went to BK for doing prayer as well as they visited gurudwara as sana has kept ardaas for sidharth...

Adith was running here and there to collect all the things which were required and his team i.e adith ken kaushal has arranged a gift for their bhai... Ken specially designed outfit for Rita Maa, Shehnaaz, riya , shehbaaz, Sana's mom & dad as they were going to attend the finale and rest family member will visit the finale on the projector screen arranged at home.... Children and jijus were also decorating the house as per choice by shehnaaz and sana with the help of riya secretely decorated SIDNAAZ bedroom cozily...

••At night ••

Sana was sitting on bed resting her back on bed rest and baby talking to her little one while caressing her belly..

Sa- Mera puttu kesa hai?? Dada ko missi missi kr rha hai.. Haan mera baccha.. mumma bhi apke Dada ko bhot miss kr rhi hai... but ab mumma or baby dono k wait khtm hua.. kl hum Dada ko milne jaynge.. no no baby, hum Dada ko sirf milne nhi jaynge.. iss baar Dada ko ghr p apne sath lekr aynge.. vo bhi trophy k sath.. hena meri jaan.. aur kl toh meri Nona sa baby ki massi bhi aa rhi hai.. hena bcha.. chlo ab ap aur mumma nini kr lete hai.. kl Dada k pass jana hai..

Sana baby talked with the little one excitedly and then went to sleep.. wearing sidharth' s tshirt..

••Next morning••

Rita maa, Sana, priti dii, rumi jiju, shehbaaz, sana's mom and dad, riya got ready to reach the finale bb set
in their casuals outfit as they will change their finale costume specially designed by ken in their vanity.. and will get makeup and hairs done by the makeup artist..

While Neetu di who was 6 months pregnant waited back at home with little Arohi and her husband.. with a projector set up..

Before they left for bb set.. all the family members went to nearby temple.. and prayed for sidharth's and Jasmine's success..