Chapter 15

Thankyou for showing your love on last chp.. hope so this chp also gets more..

Plz vote and comment..

( the most awaited chp)

Collaboration with sidnaazsky

Thankyou..❤

Many of you ask for it today itself.. so here it is..

Let's start...

Sidnaaz got up from their bed after 5 mins and freshen up.. riya made sana drink apple juice.. and then all had breakfast.. and then sana do her duty of folding quilts.. after several denials of riya..
(riya has no duty as she is captain's connection)

After lunch.. everyone gets ready for note task as basket task was dismissed for contender of next week captain..

Bb announced that contestants have to make notes.. and one contestants has to throw the notes other side using lift ( each rounds contestants will change who will throw notes at other side)..

while the connection would have their separate lockers.. who have to collect money and put it in their safe.. whoever will have maximum notes.. can remove one contestant from contender of next captainship.. (total 6 rounds were there to be conducted..)

Connection divide themselves into group (riya, sana ,kaush ,mahi ,umar )
..decide all notes to keep in sana's locker.. whereas (Shefali, akki, kunal, devo, kash).. decides all notes to keep in shefali's  locker..

1st round- Aly threw notes.. and the round is won by sana.. they remove.. kash..

2nd round- Rashmi threw notes.. and the round is won by shefali.. they remove.. riya (as she was playing really very well just like her mamu..)

3rd round- Arti threw notes.. and the round is won by sana.. they remove.. akki..

4th round- asim threw notes.. and the round is won by sana.. they remove.. kunal..

Now shefali was getting angry.. as her team was loosing all rounds.. and now only she and devo were there to collect notes.. so she decide to block sana.. as she was collecting more notes.. in her jacket...

5th round started... sid was on the lift.. to throw the notes.. he threw.. and all started to collect notes.. while shefali pushed sana and sat on her tummy.. and locked sana's hand back side.. in the name of blocking.. making sana's and riya's (who was standing at side and watching the game..) eyes widen in fear and anger..

Sa- aammmmmmaaah...... (she screamed on top of her lungs .. gaining everyone's attention..)

Ri- sanuuuu... (she rushed to her.. and pushed shefali..)

Jass and kaush who were collecting notes rushed to her.. leaving all the notes.. they were collecting.. while devo started collecting all notes..

Riya and jass were hell panicking.. seeing sana crying mess.. (Where sana was crying.. panicking for baby's safety...)

Sidharth was still up on the lift.. and watching the scenario in confusion.. as he didn't knew why riya and jass were over reacting and crying.. he thought.. sana got hurt on the same place where she got yesterday and that's the reason she screamed in pain little did he knew she wasn't screaming in pain.. but for their baby's safety..

Lift was decending.. where sid jumped from it.. and opened the door and rushed to sana.. he cupped her face and said..

Si- baby.. did you got hurt anywhere.. are you.. are you alright.. (he didn't care about surrounding)

Sa- si.. sidh.. sidharth.. mera ba she cut of by.. (sobbing)

BB- Sidharth.. aap shehnaaz ko storeroom me jald se jald le aaye..