Chapter 8

****New cover in the above inbox****

☆☆Edited by pragatiChitaliya ☆☆

Thanks pragatiChitaliya for this lovely cover..

Thankyou for showing your love on last chp.. hope so this chp also gets more..

Plz vote and comment..

Collaboration with sidnaazsky

Thankyou..❤

Let's start...

•• In Biggboss House ••

Sidhart did his bedroom duty.. and went to cut vegetables for lunch.. he didn't knew how to do it.. so he asked Jasmin for his help.. while asim accompanied them..

Here Rashmi and devo were preparing breakfast as aloo ka prantha... without aloo which was burnt..

they kept it in hot pot and asked others to have it..All had lunch making faces.. at the pratha while Rashmi and devo were enjoying the pratha...

Sid this time misses sana's very much..nd her hand made aloo ke paranthe..

He ate in silent coz sana taught him never disrespect food...

After breakfast.. biggboss announces for.. a task... heart task..

In ❤ task

Mahira- paras

koena-paras

Jas - Sid (offcourse her jeez)

Devo- Sid

Shefali-Sdy (sidharth dey)

Aarti- asim

Daljeet- jay

Rashmi- vikas

Paras saved mahira
Sidharth saved jass
Shefali was saved by Sidharth dey
Aarti by asim
Daljeet by jay
And Rashmi by Vikas

(Devo and koena were in nominations )

And here L³ l⁴ started her drama

D- Sidharth y did u saved that jasmine...
I thought we were good friends and u would save me that's y I gave my heart to uh..

Here sidharth was already missing Shehnaaz very much and now devo was irritating him to no end

Si- Look devo jasime is my real good friend.. and i never said to uh that we are good friends..It was my choice whom to save so please stop doing this drama..

(Hayyee sabki band bajaungi ab m dekho😏😏 aayi badi mee too vali..)

Here she thought she can have some footage from Sidharth as she know he was really big star as all the girls also choosed him..

Ignoring her drama... all went to had lunch...

Here Outside bb house..

Sana's parents blessed her and left for airport with shehbaaz.. promising her that they will come soon..

Sana went to prepare dinner for maa riya,aru and herself as Priti di and rumi jiju went out for a business party...

All had their dinner.. while riya chitchatting about how excited she is for her mamu's entry tomorrow as tomorrow will be the first episode telecaste... and also he is back at industry after 2 years..how people gonna react on him.. after that everyone went into their respective room.. riyu nd aru slept together..while Sana wore Sidharth's t-shirt... and slept while remembering him..